Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 05:29:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 23, 2021, 12:33:46 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 11:39:25 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on July 23, 2021, 10:38:58 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 10:08:12 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2021, 09:56:56 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 23, 2021, 09:22:18 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57940347

Hopefully reading this is a wake up call for all those who refuse the vaccine.

So is this also saying 40% of those admitted to hospital with Covid have had the vaccine?

Yeah, good point. But they conveniently didn't mention that bit.

What's your alternative to the vaccine?

Ivermectin.

So you don't want the vaccine, which comes with overwhelming medical and scientific support behind it. Instead you want Ivermectin, a drug which even the manufacturer says has not been proven to have any real effect on Covid?

https://thebulwark.com/ivermectin-shows-us-the-consequences-of-politicized-science/

Do you only "trust" science and "expertise" when it comes from the anti-government, anti-intellectual sphere?

There's been plenty of success with ivermectin in Asian/African countries. You just don't hear about it on BBC or Sky.

Evidence?

Did you read the article?

You still didn't answer why dubious treatments which do not yet have scientific or medical support are A-ok, but anything in terms of official government and professional guidelines and vaccines are all a plot or conspiracy.

There's plenty of material if you care to look. But let's face it, any medical person who recommends any other treatment  other than the approved vaccines will be struck off.

Look at what doctors have been ordered to do during the pandemic: listing deaths as covid if tested positive within 28 days. Doctors aren't stupid. They know that distorts the figures, but they do it because otherwise it's goodbye to their medical career. Or maybe that's just another conspiracy

Material such as...?

Where are doctors being struck off for treating patients? Vaccines come before infection. You don't treat someone with a vaccine.

But assuming you mean doctors who encourage "other treatments" in the event of an eventual infection rather than advising their patients to get vaccinated, you're still not answering the question: why are such doctors people whose advice is to be followed, while those who do follow the "approved" guidelines are not to be trusted? Is there something more robust and scientifically/medically more accurate about the "other" approaches?

I have no idea what you're on about with the 28 days thing. Feel free to expand, including explaining exactly what and why it's done and why it's wrong.

I'm saying that doctors aren't going to go against what the government/WHO says, as it could mean the end of their medical career. There were doctors who have been struck off for linking MMR jabs to autism.
And rightly so. Idiots.

Olly

If you got a jab up the hole, would it still be as effective?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Jim Bob

Quote from: Olly on July 24, 2021, 11:13:57 PM
If you got a jab up the hole, would it still be as effective?

Think it depends on the size of the  hole

trueblue1234

Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 09:45:48 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on July 24, 2021, 06:05:19 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 11:26:34 AM
I'm saying that doctors aren't going to go against what the government/WHO says, as it could mean the end of their medical career. There were doctors who have been struck off for linking MMR jabs to autism.
They were struck off because there are NO links between MMR and Autism you idiot! Meaning that discouraginjg parents from getting their kids MMR vaccinated put the kids at unnecessary risk.

Next you'll be telling us that Harold Shipman was struck off unfairly too, for pursing a non-standard treatment regime with his patients.

Did I say there were?

You don't even have the courage of your convictions. Throw a vague line out, then when it's picked up on, backtrack like f**k. You can't make a coherent argument to support your position.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

BennyCake

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 25, 2021, 12:21:56 AM
They were struck off because there are NO links between MMR and Autism you idiot! Meaning that discouraginjg parents from getting their kids MMR vaccinated put the kids at unnecessary risk.

Next you'll be telling us that Harold Shipman was struck off unfairly too, for pursing a non-standard treatment regime with his patients.

Did I say there were?

You don't even have the courage of your convictions. Throw a vague line out, then when it's picked up on, backtrack like f**k. You can't make a coherent argument to support your position.

I think yourself (and others) need to read what is actually in a post,  before resorting to insults and name calling.

trueblue1234

Quote from: BennyCake on July 25, 2021, 12:40:11 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 25, 2021, 12:21:56 AM

Did I say there were?

I think yourself (and others) need to read what is actually in a post,  before resorting to insults and name calling.

Nope, your post implied Doctors being struck of for linking MMR with autism shouldn't have been. Is that the case? If not then not sure why you'd bring it into the discussion. Happy for you to clarify.

JoG2

Quote from: bennydorano on July 24, 2021, 09:17:13 PM
You conspiracy theorists need to go and get a proper hobby for yourselves instead of sitting on your holes all day sharing shite to Facebook. Protesting against wearing a piece of cloth on your face. Would ya ever stop. Most of yas should have been wearing a mask before the pandemic. Face like a stepped-on rissole. Mary doesn't know how to restart her router or login to the Facebook account that she got locked out of last year but she still thinks she has the right to lecture everyone about the dangers of 5G technology. You have lads who failed pass maths quoting R0 numbers and mortality rates. Telling us all to "wake up" and calling everyone "sheep". Grab a hold of yourself now Aidan. It used to take you 10 minutes to read a paragraph out loud in class. I am in my f**king hole listening to you over the experts. If I gave you a multiplication sum to do you'd end up in Wexford A&E with a panic attack.

Wexford corp 2020
;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JoG2 on July 25, 2021, 01:00:41 AM
Quote from: bennydorano on July 24, 2021, 09:17:13 PM
You conspiracy theorists need to go and get a proper hobby for yourselves instead of sitting on your holes all day sharing shite to Facebook. Protesting against wearing a piece of cloth on your face. Would ya ever stop. Most of yas should have been wearing a mask before the pandemic. Face like a stepped-on rissole. Mary doesn't know how to restart her router or login to the Facebook account that she got locked out of last year but she still thinks she has the right to lecture everyone about the dangers of 5G technology. You have lads who failed pass maths quoting R0 numbers and mortality rates. Telling us all to "wake up" and calling everyone "sheep". Grab a hold of yourself now Aidan. It used to take you 10 minutes to read a paragraph out loud in class. I am in my f**king hole listening to you over the experts. If I gave you a multiplication sum to do you'd end up in Wexford A&E with a panic attack.

Wexford corp 2020
;D
;D ;D

Cunny Funt

ROI weekly update.

8605 cases ( 1910 more than last Sunday, the week before we had a rise of over 3,000 cases)

22 in ICU (no change)
123 in hospital (32 more than last week a simliar rise as the week before (33)

Over 5.5M vaccines administered with 83% of adults now partially vaccinated and over 68% fully vaccinated.

armaghniac

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 25, 2021, 06:10:43 PM

ROI weekly update.

8605 cases ( 1910 more than last Sunday, the week before we had a rise of over 3,000 cases)

22 in ICU (no change)

This week the proportion of people with at least one vaccine in the 26 counties exceeded the 6 counties. For this reason and the vaccine requirements in pubs etc should mean that these case numbers do not take off too quickly.

Earlier in the year there was all sorts of bollix about the UK sending Ireland vaccines and other big talk. Not much actually arrived, of course.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trueblue1234

Quote from: armaghniac on July 25, 2021, 06:17:59 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 25, 2021, 06:10:43 PM

ROI weekly update.

22 in ICU (no change)

This week the proportion of people with at least one vaccine in the 26 counties exceeded the 6 counties. For this reason and the vaccine requirements in pubs etc should mean that these case numbers do not take off too quickly.

Earlier in the year there was all sorts of bollix about the UK sending Ireland vaccines and other big talk. Not much actually arrived, of course.

😂

Armagh18

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 24, 2021, 02:19:10 PM
A bar in Carrick on Shannon and a simliar is message is sent out by a number of bars now.

they'll soon wise up when the good weather goes

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 04:30:59 PM
the ultra careful will want the virus dead before surfacing.

Given we already know yer dog and cat can get it - the chances of full eradication are exactly zero.

Best that can be done now is nimble responses to variant outbreaks, probably by prompt travel restrictions combined with quick modification of vaccines to cope.

The world is unfortunately going to be much less travelled for a while. [although given aircraft emissions, maybe no bad thing]
i usse an speelchekor

jftj

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 25, 2021, 10:21:32 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 24, 2021, 02:19:10 PM
A bar in Carrick on Shannon and a simliar is message is sent out by a number of bars now.

they'll soon wise up when the good weather goes
what a p***k.so you are actually endorsing medical apartheid.separating friends and families because of a medical procedure.disgusting.

Rossfan

Jim has plenty of cover in his garden ;)
jftj is spouting some sh1te!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM