China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: BennyCake on June 23, 2021, 09:41:54 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on June 23, 2021, 09:32:42 AM
I see they've invented sorry discovered a new variant in India now...

No, you had it right the first time  ;)

"WHO wants to control the population?
WHY do they want to control it?
WHAT do they hope to achieve?"

JoG2

And, along the same lines, who are they?

I shouldn't even ask, but I'm curious as to how your mind is working through to these conclusions.

Keyser soze

Quote from: JoG2 on June 23, 2021, 10:03:29 AM

And, along the same lines, who are they?

I shouldn't even ask, but I'm curious as to how your mind is working through to these conclusions.

Ach FFS how many times do you need to be told,

Soros and Gates along with the rest of the New World Order.

trailer

Quote from: JoG2 on June 23, 2021, 10:00:40 AM

Imagine taking control of BennyCake or Armagh18

BennyCake

I've already answered all this and I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you again.

JoG2

Quote from: BennyCake on June 23, 2021, 11:15:35 AM

I've already answered all this and I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you again.

The Hillsborough, Birmingham 6, politicians being self serving, big bad governments, and this being a good place to start? Gotcha

Rossfan

Quote from: trailer on June 23, 2021, 10:25:00 AM

Imagine taking control of BennyCake or Armagh18
;D
It won't be too bad once they start going to school.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Captain Scarlet

They are gearing up again now to say no to indoors on July 5th but don't have the decency to say it now before places order in food and get staff in.
There will be leaks and the talk will all be about Christmas again when there was not a sinner vaxxed up and the variant from London was let in with open arms. The people at risk have two doses at this stage too.

The HSE seemed to be giving a positive tone today but that will have to be stamped out.

Ridculous that big games can only have 200 at it and yet people can wander around shopping centres for hours no bother.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Milltown Row2

I've said this for a long time, The only numbers they should be looking at is how many are double vaxxed, and hospital admission rates due to Covid related illness.

To open up everyone should have a least one flow test a week and people feel safe enough to take time off should they test positive
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

The end for Matt Hancock?

bennydorano

They've been saving his sacking for the most opportune moment, this might actually upset their plans! Good old fashioned riding the aide might do him tho.

Taylor

So the Boris loving Sc*m newspaper has decided to nail Hancock.

How the Sc*m was able to access security footage of a Government ministers office would raise some eyebrows about the drivers behind all of this.

Perhaps Hancock cant be sacked (as he knows too much about Bojo - ala Cummings) and this will force his hand to resign with Bojo not getting his hands dirty at all.

This government really is the gift that keeps on giving

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/full-return-of-pubs-and-restaurants-on-july-5th-looking-unlikely-1.4602908

A delay to the reopening of indoor hospitality is seen as increasingly likely, with Government and official sources expecting advice to stall the full reopening of restaurants and pubs beyond July 5th.

However, there are also concerns at senior levels of Government a delay may lead to further extensions, with the next window for more reopening not arising until as late as autumn.

The National Public Health Emergency Team (Nphet) is working on advice to be delivered to Government next week. Officials believe the more infectious Delta variant will account for more than half of infections by the second or third week of July, and 90 per cent in early August.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Quote from: seafoid on June 25, 2021, 08:47:26 AM
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/full-return-of-pubs-and-restaurants-on-july-5th-looking-unlikely-1.4602908

A delay to the reopening of indoor hospitality is seen as increasingly likely, with Government and official sources expecting advice to stall the full reopening of restaurants and pubs beyond July 5th.

However, there are also concerns at senior levels of Government a delay may lead to further extensions, with the next window for more reopening not arising until as late as autumn.

The National Public Health Emergency Team (Nphet) is working on advice to be delivered to Government next week. Officials believe the more infectious Delta variant will account for more than half of infections by the second or third week of July, and 90 per cent in early August.

Who are these Official sources?

As of yesterday.

*Covid-19 case numbers down 22% in last 14 days v previous 14 days.
*Hospital cases falling.
*No spike in Delta cases leading to hospitalisation
*No outbreak in the last week in acute hospitals/nursing homes.
*Cases in the EU have collapsed in recent weeks, due to vaccination

Full breakdown of variants over the last number of months

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 25, 2021, 01:43:48 PM
Quote from: seafoid on June 25, 2021, 08:47:26 AM

Who are these Official sources?

As of yesterday.

*Covid-19 case numbers down 22% in last 14 days v previous 14 days.
*Hospital cases falling.
*No spike in Delta cases leading to hospitalisation
*No outbreak in the last week in acute hospitals/nursing homes.
*Cases in the EU have collapsed in recent weeks, due to vaccination

Full breakdown of variants over the last number of months

Tony Holohan is the only official that seems to have any say these days unfortunately. Actually Sam McConkey is on the news spreading doomsday scenarios such as 3,000 cases a day etc.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.