Lorry Tragedy

Started by Square Ball, October 25, 2019, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Yeah that's my point did they know something was up when they lifted the trailer - obviously they had done it plenty of times before.

To me I thought the fact Mo was agitated at the barrier and the message about giving them air where related.

Main Street

According to the investigation team, Mo got clearly agitated when asked about the contents of the lorry.

Milltown Row2

I think locking Mo up in a limited air tight container wouldn't be an issue with most people, these guys are vermin, soulless people.

Making a living off trafficking people, who'll probably in most cases be slaves to pay off their debt owed for getting into the country
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 20, 2021, 02:37:02 PM
I think locking Mo up in a limited air tight container wouldn't be an issue with most people, these guys are vermin, soulless people.

Making a living off trafficking people, who'll probably in most cases be slaves to pay off their debt owed for getting into the country
Mo was just a well paid errand boy in the scheme of that criminal enterprise.

I thought it bit odd that the investigation team referred to him as Mo and not full name or family name.
Another odd thing (imo), the documentary team had full access to Mo's interrogation footage as well as cam video of him dwelling on his fate in private moments in his cell. That documentary has put him up front as the hapless character, the face which represents all the ugliness of the criminal enterprise and the horror consequences of this one, even though they were all dead by the time it was his turn at the wheel.

quit yo jibbajabba

Agreed. Hes still "the face" of it all and will be.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on October 20, 2021, 08:56:20 PM

I thought it bit odd that the investigation team referred to him as Mo and not full name or family name.
Another odd thing (imo), the documentary team had full access to Mo's interrogation footage as well as cam video of him dwelling on his fate in private moments in his cell. That documentary has put him up front as the hapless character, the face which represents all the ugliness of the criminal enterprise and the horror consequences of this one, even though they were all dead by the time it was his turn at the wheel.

He still didn't have to do it and he knew what he was doing, he knew what could happen and trafficking like this happens every day no doubt. I hope he never gets out, along with the rest that was involved.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 20, 2021, 10:02:41 PM
Quote from: Main Street on October 20, 2021, 08:56:20 PM

He still didn't have to do it and he knew what he was doing, he knew what could happen and trafficking like this happens every day no doubt. I hope he never gets out, along with the rest that was involved.
He's still at the lower end, it's the other 3  who you should be directing the most of your angst against, yet you and most everybody else just gangs up on Mo, the face that was imposed upon the grizzly gang by that documentary.
That's tabloid mentality, not thinking too deep about the conspiracy, just string Mo up because that all you see, the dopey looking sap. You're tabloid fodder  ;D

Milltown Row2

Never watched the show or buy newspapers, the guy is a tr**p, the lowest kind of Cnut who was pure greedy, it doesn't matter which end of the scale he's on, he knew what he was doing and was being paid to traffic humans from a to b ...

whether he carries the can for it will never change, he did it willingly, probably not his first trip and had he not been caught would have continued to do it.

Did he give up the higher end dealers?

But sure you keep giving him some sympathy.

screenexile

Didn't Mo get the lower end of the prison terms?? That's enough of a break for him I would suggest!!

RedHand88

Quote from: screenexile on October 21, 2021, 12:46:43 AM
Didn't Mo get the lower end of the prison terms?? That's enough of a break for him I would suggest!!

Watched the show last night, he got 13 years which I'd imagine is the lower end. The ringleaders Ronan Highes and the Romanian got 20 something each.

He was well caught with the Nokia battery.

quit yo jibbajabba

"Why did ye throw it away"
"Cos i thought would maybe look bad me with two phones"
Fcukin right it did mate...

At a guess would the Mo boy be out in around 8yrs if he behaves?

johnnycool

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 21, 2021, 09:10:07 AM
"Why did ye throw it away"
"Cos i thought would maybe look bad me with two phones"
Fcukin right it did mate...

At a guess would the Mo boy be out in around 8yrs if he behaves?

Said he needed the old Nokia as the phone signals in Denmark were poor but the Nokia still worked...

Why he kept the battery we'll never know unless he wanted to dispose of it responsibly.

Wonder how many runs they did before this one.

Greed got the better of them it seems and had too many in the container and with the delay in the crossing it was never going to be good.

BennyCake

Where was this documentary shown?

screenexile

RedHand88

Likely completely forgot about the battery in all the panic.