Lurgan

Started by seafoid, March 02, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimStynes

Maybe Rois is your sister

charlieTully

Had a few pints of stout in the stables mid week. Great pint of Guinness.

quit yo jibbajabba

tonto1888

JimStynes

A lot of rumours doing the rounds tonight of more people murdered in a drug war!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on January 14, 2023, 10:41:08 PM
A lot of rumours doing the rounds tonight of more people murdered in a drug war!

Are they Albanian?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

Some amount of murders in Lurgan, and extended area, the past 10 odd years. Can count about 9 since around 2011 or so.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

JimStynes

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 15, 2023, 12:36:39 AM
Some amount of murders in Lurgan, and extended area, the past 10 odd years. Can count about 9 since around 2011 or so.

I blame the blow ins

Eamonnca1

The "11 people dead" thing? That was a hoax. Yer man that was shot in the park though, that was drug-related, allegedly.

Armagh18

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 17, 2023, 04:47:01 AM

The "11 people dead" thing? That was a hoax. Yer man that was shot in the park though, that was drug-related, allegedly.
Was some truth to it was there not? Couple of suicides in Belfast drug related?

Eamonnca1

Well there wasn't 11 people shot in one night. Although I hear that suicide the other day was drug related. Young fella owed tens of thousands of quid to a gang that was putting pressure on him to pay up. Harassing his family and attacking the house. Awful business.

Armagh18

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 18, 2023, 06:46:18 PM
Well there wasn't 11 people shot in one night. Although I hear that suicide the other day was drug related. Young fella owed tens of thousands of quid to a gang that was putting pressure on him to pay up. Harassing his family and attacking the house. Awful business.
Drugs really are a scourge. Anyone selling them should be made say goodbye to their kneecaps.

nrico2006

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 18, 2023, 11:19:54 PM
Drugs really are a scourge. Anyone selling them should be made say goodbye to their kneecaps.

Agreed, but so should anybody buying them.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

AustinPowers

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 19, 2023, 12:25:25 AM

That's a lot of  kneecappings then!

Armagh18

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 19, 2023, 12:25:25 AM

Be a good time to start selling wheelchairs lol