UPC Price Changes

Started by gallsman, January 29, 2015, 01:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Ulick on January 31, 2015, 01:51:07 PM
Thanks BC. That would mean then we have no credit record here in the south at all? I'll be looking a mortgage in a few months time - guess I'm fecked on that score then?

They may not have the automatic right to access information, or may not bother, but presumably you get give them permission to get this information if it is in your interest.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: armaghniac on January 31, 2015, 02:50:36 PM
Quote from: Ulick on January 31, 2015, 01:51:07 PM
Thanks BC. That would mean then we have no credit record here in the south at all? I'll be looking a mortgage in a few months time - guess I'm fecked on that score then?

They may not have the automatic right to access information, or may not bother, but presumably you get give them permission to get this information if it is in your interest.

I wouldn't be 100% sure about obtaining mortgages but I do know when we had no issue getting loans or credit cards even though we were only there less than a year. They looked at our ability to pay as opposed to our credit rating and factored in security of job etc.  It would do you no harm to have a credit check up here of your own as well if it is clean and show it to them.