An Lú v Ard Mhacha, NFL Div 2 Round 1, Drogheda, Sunday 2nd February 2014

Started by BennyCake, January 20, 2014, 08:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Was impressed with Shields,Rafferty, Campbell,Murray.However Tasker,Carragher and Hughes still have a lot to do to prove they're county standard. Also wish Jamie would release the ball more,he simply isn't physically equipped to fend off multi challenges or work his was out of crowded areas in possession.Also wondering if Andy Mallon's year out has done him fatal damage.Worst game ever in an Armagh jersey today,his man was first to the ball on each and every occasion.

All of a Sludden

Louth were coasting, took their foot off the pedal and allowed Armagh back into the game. A point dropped from a Louth perspective.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

T Fearon

Definitely.Moved behind the goals from the seated stand, just as Armagh scored the goal.Louth supporters far from pleased and a lot of derogatory comments aimed at O'Rourke.

DuffleKing

T Fearon

T Fearon

In retrospect Armagh were bound to suffer a hangover from the heavy defeat by Tyrone yesterday.Hopefully the character displayed in the great comeback will be a confidence booster to get that out of the system,and progress.No matter about the performance a point against Louth is an improvement on last year's league defeat against the same opposition.

mattockranger

The starting Armagh team were dire.....

we showed our hand for 51 minutes and ran out of steam.
regardless of the timing our subs were significantly worse than the players they were replacing

Armagh on the otherhand introduced McKeever Harold ForkerX2 and Mallon made them a completely different side throw in momentum and you get a great comeback and us hanging on for a draw.

will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on February 03, 2014, 07:32:15 AM
O Rourke's position is safe, can't see Hughie sacking him.

Does he look like a man that would sack anybody? 

Orior

Grimley admitted that Armagh forwards were too light for the conditions. He realised this at half time, and changed things for the second half.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Qwerty28

Quote from: mattockranger on January 31, 2014, 02:40:11 PM

2 dromintee men in goals for both sides!!

who is the clubs number 1?

Heard this mentioned on RTE radio yesterday....where does the lad who isnt the club keeper usually play and how come hes county keeper?
Wonder has this ever happened before?!

T Fearon

Wonder will they slag each other at club training, Mc Evoy saying "You let a goal in and I didn't nanananana!"

mattockranger

McCoy made a great save from campbell's shot? for forker's goal.....
will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital