So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hectic

Yeah look she was not much more than a child at the time, probably impressionable.  I would not like to be judged by some of the things I done in my teens.  In fact the crazy nature of what she and her friend took on would suggest naivety in the extreme.

yellowcard

So we know that she is getting paid in excess of £100,000 to present a programme on crime (the irony!). I'm perfectly fine with her re-integrating herself into society but she has never indicated any genuine levels of remorse and appears to be more interested in self publicity. She certainly has  If she hadn't attempted to smuggle those drugs and got caught, the reality is that no-one would have heard of her by now. She is now reaping the financial rewards of her crime and the lack of moral fibre shown from a TV network to employ her in such a role is bizarre but not surprising. What next, an armed robber presenting crimewatch!! 

PW Nally

Ara you've little to be worrying yourself about. Low cut top and tight jeans and let her at it. Job for her due to her experience, same way Jamie Redknapp got Sky gig due to his fraudulent past as a footballer.

thebigfella

Quote from: PW Nally on March 22, 2017, 05:00:25 PM
Ara you've little to be worrying yourself about. Low cut top and tight jeans and let her at it. Job for her due to her experience, same way Jamie Redknapp got Sky gig due to his fraudulent past as a footballer.

;D

trileacman

Quote from: Hectic on March 22, 2017, 11:47:01 AM
Yeah look she was not much more than a child at the time, probably impressionable.  I would not like to be judged by some of the things I done in my teens.  In fact the crazy nature of what she and her friend took on would suggest naivety in the extreme.

Cop on lad. There's a fair bit of difference to the things we done in our teens and smuggling umpteen kilos if cocaine.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Orior

Does anyone see the similarity between:

a) the drug mule that transports drugs from one place to another

b) the barman who sells beer to the drink driver
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Puckoon

Quote from: Orior on March 22, 2017, 08:31:53 PM

You'd have a short career if you started bring morality into your profession as a bartender. Or indeed many other professions.

stew

Not at all, both are wrong but they have nothing else in common, she did her time and paid her debt, personally I think she got off very lightly, I would just like to never hear about her again, not exactly quality.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Taylor

Or the shopkeeper who sells cigarettes....

Dougal Maguire

She's now pregnant according to the Daily Mirror
Careful now

Tony Baloney

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 28, 2018, 09:13:22 AM
She's now pregnant according to the Daily Mirror

Really pregnant or is she laying the ground work for her next South American trip.....

StGallsGAA

Plenty of young people make mistakes and should be allowed to move on.  Best of luck to her.   

An Watcher