So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

QuoteThe indo are really sticking the knife in. Some of their reporting borders on the scandalous.
Agreed AZ but not surprised considering they missed their exclusive interview themselves

gallsman

Quote from: Declan on April 07, 2016, 02:23:45 PM
QuoteThe indo are really sticking the knife in. Some of their reporting borders on the scandalous.
Agreed AZ but not surprised considering they missed their exclusive interview themselves

Barry Egan and Niamh Horan will be absolutely seething they missed it. Come Dine with Me with Gerald Kean and Lisa Murphy awaits.

longballin

All that aside though, wasn't she looking lovely?

mikehunt

Quote from: gallsman on April 07, 2016, 03:53:05 PM

Barry Egan and Niamh Horan will be absolutely seething they missed it. Come Dine with Me with Gerald Kean and Lisa Murphy awaits.

Some people would be hoping the provos would break the ceasefire for that gathering.

WT4E

I only got caught up on interview last night.

I thought she came across very well. A young girl who made a mistake because she was foolish and chasing the partier lifestyle - she seemed to have learned alot and faced up to the penalty in an admirable way.

She has served her time She deserves a second chance - some people need to get off their high horse. Its not her fault that people want to hear her story and if she makes money out of that then good luck to her.

TabClear

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 07, 2016, 02:04:32 PM
Wait until 'Our Wullie' finds out....

Willie reporting that she was spotted in ibiza with the Italian irish flag...

gallsman

Quote from: mikehunt on April 07, 2016, 04:57:01 PM

Some people would be hoping the provos would break the ceasefire for that gathering.

I'd be one of them.

mikehunt

Quote from: gallsman on April 07, 2016, 08:48:23 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on April 07, 2016, 04:57:01 PM

I'd be one of them.

I reckon even Wullie would turn a blind eye for that one night

Hound

Quote from: No wides on April 12, 2016, 08:25:04 AM
There's the start of it - the drug mule will try to be all over the place.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7068479/Michaella-McCollums-big-blow-Reality-show-bosses-say-no-to-convicted-drug-mule.html
So a Sun reporter asks Celebrity Big Brother if they are considering her for the next series.
Celebrity Big Brother say they are not.
The Sun makes a big story out of it.
Sun reader sees article and gets annoyed at her for publicity she's trying to get.

The Sun know their audience.   

Minder

Quote from: Hound on April 12, 2016, 08:55:33 AM

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7068479/Michaella-McCollums-big-blow-Reality-show-bosses-say-no-to-convicted-drug-mule.html
So a Sun reporter asks Celebrity Big Brother if they are considering her for the next series.
Celebrity Big Brother say they are not.
The Sun makes a big story out of it.
Sun reader sees article and gets annoyed at her for publicity she's trying to get.

The Sun know their audience.

Yeah there is nothing there to say she approached CBB. Sun in making up a story shocker
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Quote from: WT4E on April 12, 2016, 10:19:04 AM

Here's another link to put it into persepctive:

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2016/04/11/news/michaella-solicitor-says-all-offers-for-paid-interviews-have-been-refused-481704/

The sun or The Irish News? I know which one I take more seriously!

Well the Irish News publishes their fair share of shite too. She is probably just waiting for the most lucrative opportunity
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"