So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Windmill abu on April 02, 2016, 06:40:18 PM
QuoteYeah but she's from Tyrone so you can't say anything against her on here. Salt of the earth she is.

Very disappointed in your post Laoislad.

like a lot of (insert County here) fans I will defend the young men/women of my native county against what I perceive as unjustified criticism of their representation of my county on the sports field.

Your attempt to associate this drug trafficker with the players of gaelic games in Tyrone is either a troll or a sad indication of how far some people will go to tarnish the name of Tyrone.
My attempt at what now?
You have some imagination I'll give you that!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Windmill abu

Quote from: laoislad on April 02, 2016, 06:51:23 PM
Quote from: Windmill abu on April 02, 2016, 06:40:18 PM
QuoteYeah but she's from Tyrone so you can't say anything against her on here. Salt of the earth she is.

Very disappointed in your post Laoislad.

like a lot of (insert County here) fans I will defend the young men/women of my native county against what I perceive as unjustified criticism of their representation of my county on the sports field.

Your attempt to associate this drug trafficker with the players of gaelic games in Tyrone is either a troll or a sad indication of how far some people will go to tarnish the name of Tyrone.
My attempt at what now?
You have some imagination I'll give you that!

Your initial quote associates her with posts about other Tyrone people on this forum.

if not the Tyrone gaelic players, who are you saying that we have defended on here?
Never underestimate the power of complaining

charlieTully

Is she not better serving the rest of her time working as a missionary than rotting in a jail, at least she can give something back to the country she committed the crime. By reports it sounds like she has kept the head down and used the time usefully becoming fluent in Spanish and was able to speak for herself at the parole hearing, not requiring an interpreter. She deserves a second chance as much as anyone else. I wish her well.

armaghniac

Some people here would prefer she smuggled drugs than worked as a missionary.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Nigel White

Quote from: charlieTully on April 02, 2016, 07:59:17 PM
Is she not better serving the rest of her time working as a missionary than rotting in a jail, at least she can give something back to the country she committed the crime. By reports it sounds like she has kept the head down and used the time usefully becoming fluent in Spanish and was able to speak for herself at the parole hearing, not requiring an interpreter. She deserves a second chance as much as anyone else. I wish her well.
Probably the best post on this thread. I couldn't agree more with you.

grounded

Quote from: Nigel White on April 02, 2016, 08:17:43 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on April 02, 2016, 07:59:17 PM
Probably the best post on this thread. I couldn't agree more with you.

+1 my feelings exactly.

Applesisapples

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

general_lee

Wtf does it matter what she looks like. Interview tonight RTE 1 half 9

T Fearon

So a kid caƱnot make a mistake,but we have dubious characters on all sides in government here?

whitey

Quote from: general_lee on April 03, 2016, 10:58:28 AM
Wtf does it matter what she looks like. Interview tonight RTE 1 half 9
m

At the time it happened it was reported that she was a "model" so I can see why some people might think its relevant