So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on July 08, 2014, 12:54:04 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 12:35:26 PM
Well I prefer a shithole prison to a pampered one in fairness, I'd have them slamming rocks for 8 hours a day. The feckers here get sky tv and playstations and 3 free cooked meals (Which we tax payers are paying for)

Got a tour of Mountjoy once and I didn't see much in the way of Sky TV or Playstations. As for three cooked meals a day, should they be only getting bread and water?

Looks good

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

deiseach

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 12:57:17 PM
Well I prefer a shithole prison to a pampered one in fairness, I'd have them slamming rocks for 8 hours a day. The feckers here get sky tv and playstations and 3 free cooked meals (Which we tax payers are paying for)

Got a tour of Mountjoy once and I didn't see much in the way of Sky TV or Playstations. As for three cooked meals a day, should they be only getting bread and water?

Looks good

I don't see any Playstation or Sky box.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on July 08, 2014, 12:58:47 PM

Looks good

That in the games room ya header, they have  pool and snooker tables in there also. And manage to have drugs brought in. Proper holiday
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 01:02:03 PM
Quote from: deiseach on July 08, 2014, 12:58:47 PM

Looks good

That in the games room ya header, they have  pool and snooker tables in there also. And manage to have drugs brought in. Proper holiday
The joy brings many things

It cannot bring you joy
Sons of mothers huddle here
Men and boys

1850 swung the doors
And human sewage swept inside
Where victims speak in whines
And where the hardened cried

I was sent here by a 3 foot half-wit in a wig
I took his insults on the chin, and never did I flinch

A swagger hides the fear in here
By this rule we breathe
And there is no one on this earth
Who I'd feel sad to leave

You see we all lose
We all lose

What those in power do to you
Reminds us at a glance
How humans hate each others guts
And show it given a chance

We never say aloud the things
That we say in our prayers
Cause no one cares

Many executed here
By the awful lawfully good
But the only thing that makes me cry
Is when I see the sky

Brendan Behan's laughter rings
For what he had or hadn't done
For he knew then as I know now
That for each and every one of us
We all lose
Rich or poor, we all lose
Rich or poor, they all lose

haranguerer

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on July 08, 2014, 12:51:21 PM
Feck her.

She borrowed waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond her means.

11 kg of power would fund a whole fcuk load of misery - 6 years or whatever she serves is good enough.

Of course she has family - we all have family. She didn't have the smarts to see where she could end up. Had she been a mule from Nigeria caught in Dublin would we have any sympathy? I doubt it.

Being pretty and from T'rone is not a get out card in my opinion.

This may have been, but shes not

deiseach

Yeah, proper holiday...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on July 08, 2014, 01:15:09 PM

Yeah, proper holiday...

Well I tell ya what, 3 shower of cnuts came to my mums house yesterday to rob her, they had crowbar in hand and where trying to open the front door in broad daylight. Only for the elderly neighbours to come to her rescue, the thugs swiped at these neighbours with the crowbar before leaving, what little stuff my mum has would have been stolen, description was fellas in their 30's and driving a light coloured car with southern reg.

You rather these cnuts be given time off for good behaviour no doubt, I hope they come to your door or your mums door and lets see the compassion in you

haranguerer

What is it you want, revenge or justice?

deiseach

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Yeah, proper holiday...

Well I tell ya what, 3 shower of cnuts came to my mums house yesterday to rob her, they had crowbar in hand and where trying to open the front door in broad daylight. Only for the elderly neighbours to come to her rescue, the thugs swiped at these neighbours with the crowbar before leaving, what little stuff my mum has would have been stolen, description was fellas in their 30's and driving a light coloured car with southern reg.

You rather these cnuts be given time off for good behaviour no doubt, I hope they come to your door or your mums door and lets see the compassion in you

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: deiseach on July 08, 2014, 01:25:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Yeah, proper holiday...

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying ::)
Hmmm...I think deiseach should be accounting for his whereabouts.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: haranguerer on July 08, 2014, 01:24:58 PM
What is it you want, revenge or justice?

I'd like them to be caught and proper sentence given, revenge is pointless and nowhere in my posts have I said that, proper time with hard labour, what's the harm in that?

deiseach

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 08, 2014, 01:29:05 PMHmmm...I think deiseach should be accounting for his whereabouts.

Hanging is too good for me.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on July 08, 2014, 01:33:28 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 08, 2014, 01:29:05 PMHmmm...I think deiseach should be accounting for his whereabouts.

Hanging is too good for me.

Need a good strong rope I'd say, Tony's would need to be made of steel

WT4E

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 12:52:23 PM

Have you made the mistake of heading to Peru to smuggle drugs to Spain before? If the girl wasn't from here would you have cared? She has put her family through hell, first part was heading off somewhere without saying and had her family thinking she was missing then she ended up in Peru trying to smuggle 11kilo of cocaine to Spain. With some mad story, ends up she would only have got 5 grand!! I've sympathy for here no doubt, as you have said we have made wrong choices at times but this is beyond dumbass.  She had plenty chances to get out of there but thought she'd stick it out. She moved to Belfast at 16 years of age, bit young don't you think?

I might not have heard enough about it if she wasn't from here to care but I think its due to the fact that she is from Ireland I can relate to that.

Going to live in Belfast at 16 II found a bit strange - I can just imagine my mother/father reaction if one of the family wanted to do that. However she does come across as a wild child and I think her biggest problem throughout all of this is being young and foolish.

She deserves to be doing time for it but all I'm saying is I feel sorry for the whole situation and if they let her out after doing half the time I'd be surprised if she got into serious bother again. And if she did my sympathy levels would be very low!  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: WT4E on July 08, 2014, 01:46:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2014, 12:52:23 PM

Have you made the mistake of heading to Peru to smuggle drugs to Spain before? If the girl wasn't from here would you have cared? She has put her family through hell, first part was heading off somewhere without saying and had her family thinking she was missing then she ended up in Peru trying to smuggle 11kilo of cocaine to Spain. With some mad story, ends up she would only have got 5 grand!! I've sympathy for here no doubt, as you have said we have made wrong choices at times but this is beyond dumbass.  She had plenty chances to get out of there but thought she'd stick it out. She moved to Belfast at 16 years of age, bit young don't you think?

I might not have heard enough about it if she wasn't from here to care but I think its due to the fact that she is from Ireland I can relate to that.

Going to live in Belfast at 16 II found a bit strange - I can just imagine my mother/father reaction if one of the family wanted to do that. However she does come across as a wild child and I think her biggest problem throughout all of this is being young and foolish.

She deserves to be doing time for it but all I'm saying is I feel sorry for the whole situation and if they let her out after doing half the time I'd be surprised if she got into serious bother again. And if she did my sympathy levels would be very low!  ;)

Agreed, we get thinking cause she's from here that we can relate to it, the family looked distraught and rightly so.

I think she'll come out of this a lot wiser and I doubt for a second that she will be doing anything like this again, it was a one off for sure but I've little sympathy as the reality must have been simple for her to see if she got caught.

The court guy was adamant that she'll do the time in Peru during that show last night