So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Dungannon at christmas time? better of in peru!

moysider

Quote from: Applesisapples on December 19, 2013, 10:15:52 AM
Any sympathy I may have had for the family of McCollum has been disappated for me by the instance of the mother and sister that she is innocent...now where have I heard that before...What's that Gerry you weren't what?

I ve heard that before too and ....... er the accused were innocent!

Guilty or innocent, they were the softest targets in the whole trade. And I doubt there is really much initiative in drug producing countries to go after the growers etc. It s a lot of peoples' income anyway, and not like they have many alternative incomes in countries like Peru. It s a cash crop. But the local authorities have to be seen to do a bit and haul over a couple to show they re a bit serious.  For those 2 caught I ve no doubt hundreds get through. Judging by the size of those girls, they are being well fed and watered. When they are no longer news they will be sent home soon enough.

The important thing is the industry in those countries continue. There is more money in coke than coffee. And that is the bottom line.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Cold tea on December 19, 2013, 07:53:34 AM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on December 19, 2013, 12:30:29 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on December 18, 2013, 10:48:32 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on August 11, 2013, 02:17:01 AM
She is a young girl who didn't t realise what she was getting herself into.

If she had been a few years older she would have had the sense not to get involved.

She and her poor family have years of torture ahead of them

God help them all
That is b@lls, anyone who carries that amount of drugs into South America or out of it know the risks and deserve all they get. those drugs were meant to peddle misery in Europe and make the couriers (and the dealers) a tidy sum. 19 or not you'd want to be pretty stupid not to know that you are risking jail. She is responsible for all her family's pain and misery.
So any opinion, other than one which agrees with yours, is balls. Is that the way it works

Any opinion other than the fact they deserve everything they get is balls, as noted if she was an ugly bitch from Leeds no one here would give a f**k - slap it up their hole.
Good man 5ive
Careful now

Cold tea

You obviously picked that name to reflect your intelligence.   :-*

God14

Sunday life claim to have a big exclusive from Michaella. Part 1 of 2 this Sunday.

Hopefully we will hear the truth how she got involved in such crime, gangs etc

orangeman

Quote from: God14 on January 10, 2014, 09:05:19 PM
Sunday life claim to have a big exclusive from Michaella. Part 1 of 2 this Sunday.

I'd say we'll get the truth alright. Should be something to look forward to.

Minder

Quote from: orangeman on January 10, 2014, 11:48:36 PM
Quote from: God14 on January 10, 2014, 09:05:19 PM

I'd say we'll get the truth alright. Should be something to look forward to.

We will get her version of the truth anyway, and she will get a few quid for it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

I was told to go to South America. I didn't know what was in my luggage and or they made me do it. I was scared.

muppet

Quote from: orangeman on January 11, 2014, 09:54:33 AM
I was told to go to South America. I didn't know what was in my luggage and or they made me do it. I was scared.

If only they had introduced the black card earlier.
MWWSI 2017

God14

Sunday life are adamant she didn't receive a penny. Find that hard to believe, but I will take it at face value as it came direct from Patrica Devlin the derry based journalist who traveled to peru.

I think the frustrating thing about this case is the whole mystery 'jake' character.
I think general public will respect Michaella a lot more if she names & pinpoints him. Otherwise it'll be another jackanory story.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

In fairness if you had the misfortune to know Jake,would you be prepared to spill the beans on him?

God14

I would yeah.

It's not Miami Vice we are watching. "Jake" is no doubt another small time player in the food chain. Her family genuinely will not wake up with horses heads beside them at breakfast time.

He deserves naming & shaming. I mean why should he straddle back from
Ibiza to London or wherever and settle back into normal life in obscurity? Whilst these two girls are hung out to dry?

Tony Baloney

Maybe it is more profitable for her to do her time and mention no names than to sell her story to the papers.

God14

You've been watching too much of the soprano's Tony.
Are you trying to suggest there will be some golden handshake when they get out of prison adventually - presuming they remain silent? Or do you think they have been bullied into silence via the threat of violence?

90% of mules blab the full story when caught. Can't  understand why these girls never came clean, as there would have been much more support for them. I mean these two girls are literally begging online for a few quid to feed themselves in jail.

Milltown Row2

There is no way anybody (bar their parents possibly) thinks they did this for free, it could be that they didn't get paid as they never completed the transation.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea