So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lawnseed on September 24, 2013, 10:11:26 PM
there's talk of them doing the jail here.. whats that about? are the taxpayers here not burdened enough without taken in criminals from another country?

How's the fundraising going for them?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lawnseed

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 24, 2013, 10:17:47 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on September 24, 2013, 10:11:26 PM
there's talk of them doing the jail here.. whats that about? are the taxpayers here not burdened enough without taken in criminals from another country?

How's the fundraising going for them?
flopped I hear
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Milltown Row2

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Milltown Row2

All of a Sludden

An Irish and British woman have been told that prosecutors in Peru will not accept their guilty pleas on drugs charges.

Michaella McCollum and Melissa Reid admitted trying to smuggle cocaine out of the country.

However the prosecution wants a full admission that they made up a story about being kidnapped by a gang and forced to carry the drugs.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Wildweasel74

kinda fell sorry for them, we all do stupid things when we young, but i safety say nothing this stupid. At the regular airport in the uk they take a quick nosy in bags, how bloody strange was it going to be taking food packets back to Spain from Peru. Sounds silly that anybody wouldst not think  a guard would open a packet to check the contents,

lawnseed

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 25, 2013, 09:43:40 PM
kinda fell sorry for them, we all do stupid things when we young, but i safety say nothing this stupid. At the regular airport in the uk they take a quick nosy in bags, how bloody strange was it going to be taking food packets back to Spain from Peru. Sounds silly that anybody wouldst not think  a guard would open a packet to check the contents,
yes food is the first thing that would be opened coming from a country were there is foot and mouth etc customs would be sure to check for meat or dairy products.. on the other hand there no way they had the money to buy the stuff so somebody funded them perhaps if they came clean and named the organiser they could get a shorter sentence

Jeepers Creepers

The girls hair is starting to go ginger as well, talk about when your lucks down.

Feckitt

But the Scottish one has some set of diddies on her.

lawnseed

Quote from: Feckitt on September 25, 2013, 10:24:10 PM
But the Scottish one has some set of diddies on her.
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 25, 2013, 10:13:08 PM
The girls hair is starting to go ginger as well, talk about when your lucks down.
both useful attributes for spending time in a south American prison no doubt

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lawnseed on September 25, 2013, 10:02:28 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 25, 2013, 09:43:40 PM
yes food is the first thing that would be opened coming from a country were there is foot and mouth etc customs would be sure to check for meat or dairy products.. on the other hand there no way they had the money to buy the stuff so somebody funded them perhaps if they came clean and named the organiser they could get a shorter sentence

He made me do it