So that woman who went missing in Ibiza

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, August 11, 2013, 01:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

I don't know the full background so I won't comment. Are you in favour of capital punishment by any chance? What bout bringing back the birch
Careful now

Cold tea

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 26, 2013, 01:41:08 PM
I don't know the full background so I won't comment. Are you in favour of capital punishment by any chance? What bout bringing back the birch

They have been arrested with a slap of drugs which they admitted to carrying, but bless they are only 20!  ::)

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 26, 2013, 11:35:45 AM
I just think the photo is sick. As a parent of 2 teenagers I also have difficulty with the callous attitude many here are adopting as regards the Peru 2. None of us knows what predicaments or pickles our kids may get themselves into when they're that age and remember they are only just 20 ffs

Would you feel the same way if two Peruvians/ Nigerians etc. were caught in Belfast/Dublin airports carrying the same stash. I dont see too many fundraisers been organised for them or sympathy been dished out................These girls knew the risks, took the gamble and they lost, its now consequence time.

Shamrock Shore

Sorry Dougal - I don't get your point.

As far as most of us can see they seem to be guiltier than a dog beside a pile of dog poo. Their behaviour since - swapping clothes - their lists of needs etc to me don't point to someone caught up in a nightmare not of their own making.

Maybe you think we are all having a laugh and perhaps we are - some more than others. But as I said their behaviour since the arrest suggests that they are not living in the real world and I would hope to the sweet Lord up in heaven that when my lassies are 20 that they (a) won't be out in Ibiza living it up as 'hosts' (ahem) and (b) be trafficking drugs from Peru cos they will retain the wee bit of sense and cop on that they may have picked up from myself and Mrs Shamrock.

deiseach

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on August 26, 2013, 03:17:42 PM
But as I said their behaviour since the arrest suggests that they are not living in the real world and I would hope to the sweet Lord up in heaven that when my lassies are 20 that they (a) won't be out in Ibiza living it up as 'hosts' (ahem) and (b) be trafficking drugs from Peru cos they will retain the wee bit of sense and cop on that they may have picked up from Mrs Shamrock.

Fixed that for you.

Shamrock Shore

QuoteFixed that for you.

LOL Deiseach.

It's funny cos it's true.

Dougal Maguire

I've deleted the post life's too short for this stuff. Our minors have a championship match tonight that's more important to me at the moment
Careful now

T Fearon

I'm guessing Tyrone's defeat to Mayo has done nothing to lighten Michaella's load either.With a bit of luck she'll be free for the 2003 team's Croke Park 25th anniversary parade.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

The lad in this clip has some head on him!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/peru-drugs-arrest-friend-briton-2222513

The dad has told his kid she should fess up!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

LeoMc

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 28, 2013, 10:55:44 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on August 26, 2013, 11:52:20 AM
It's photo shopped FFS ::)

What is photoshopped about it?
There is a physio in Mayo says they couldn't get their arms into that position. :)

Nally Stand

Quote from: LeoMc on August 28, 2013, 12:35:54 PM

There is a physio in Mayo says they couldn't get their arms into that position. :)

The Ballina Council of Physiotherapist Photoshop Judges strikes again!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

thebigfella

Quote from: Cold tea on August 28, 2013, 12:41:11 PM

Now now he knows his stuff.

Have you nothing to go sneer at or overact with faux outrage? Certainly the old solution architecture must be slow these days.