Fantasy Baseball

Started by resdubwhite, February 14, 2007, 11:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

We cannot do a draft with only 13 members

lurganblue

how long does this draft think last for?

i cants kive off work all day....

or maybe i can!!  ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

It looks like we can't draft because we've an odd number of entrants

dec

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 23, 2007, 01:37:07 PM
We cannot do a draft with only 13 members

From the site "Your league will not be permitted to conduct its draft if it contains an odd number of managers."

I think we will need to do the "dummy team"

Gabriel_Hurl

can't we postpone it until monday when I'm not hungover?

AZOffaly

Hi All,

Bad news. I just got an email from Yahoo saying that our live draft cannot go ahead as we have an odd number of teams. They changed it to an autopick draft, and that is the order you saw there.

I went back in and changed to Live draft, but had to move the date back to Monday at 2.00. Can anybody who is interested please join up. We just need 1 more to allow us have a head-to-head league with a live draft.

Cheers

Dinny Breen

Right, I've joined, was sick of losing these American Fantasy Sports but call me a masochist, Go Padres.... ;D
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Gabriel_Hurl

flairgun

On the plus side, maybe I'll get a higher draft pick next time around. Not that it'll do me any good of course.

heganboy

bugger- 2nd pick- that would have been nice
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gabriel_Hurl

AZOffaly

About an hours time lads.

AZOffaly

We seem to be all set. The draft order will be set about a half hour before draft time. It'll be interesting, as always, to see the strategy. Will a big bat go first, llike Pujols, or will it be a pitcher like maybe Santana. Will lads try to load up on Position players and take their chances with the pitchers, or try to be more balanced?

I like the drafts, and hopefully I'll be able to enter this one properly :D

Gabriel_Hurl

I was involved in a live draft yesterday - some fella just kept picking Red Sox players - it was laughable