Author Topic: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.  (Read 739700 times)

Snapchap

• View Profile
Re: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.
« Reply #8280 on: June 10, 2021, 02:56:00 PM »
Had to turn Nolan off this am in the car, lead story SF posing as pollsters...no mention of Ff or FG. The bias is breathtaking.

You've only yourself to blame for turning him on in the first instance unless you have a fetish for sectarian mudslinging carried out in the name of ratings.

Its the Shinners who boost his ratings, all i hear are boys saying "dont usually listen to him but....."

What an odd statement. Surely anyone who listens to him boosts his ratings? Unless you are suggesting that only SF supporters listen to him?

yes, but as you keep saying, yous are "the biggest show in the country" numbers wise, my point is yous all apparently are boycotting it! BS as usual from Shinners

SF supporters aren't members of a union. Some don't listen, some do. To say that "shinners" are the ones boosting his ratings is just nonsensical waffle.

I know. Its a cult

Yaddayadda. Anything to say about what we are actually discussing or was that your attempt to avoid doing so? How can you say the shinners are the ones responsible for Nolan's numbers any more than voters of any other party?

Ive said quite clearly above what I think, not sure what else I can do to help you understand

So you think that "all" (your words) SF supporters claim to be boycotting Nolan? Have you any form of evidence of Nolan listeners broken down by the party those listeners vote for? Or would it just be easier to accept that you were talking through your hole?

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: June 10, 2021, 03:13:47 PM »
Had to turn Nolan off this am in the car, lead story SF posing as pollsters...no mention of Ff or FG. The bias is breathtaking.

You've only yourself to blame for turning him on in the first instance unless you have a fetish for sectarian mudslinging carried out in the name of ratings.

Its the Shinners who boost his ratings, all i hear are boys saying "dont usually listen to him but....."

What an odd statement. Surely anyone who listens to him boosts his ratings? Unless you are suggesting that only SF supporters listen to him?

yes, but as you keep saying, yous are "the biggest show in the country" numbers wise, my point is yous all apparently are boycotting it! BS as usual from Shinners

SF supporters aren't members of a union. Some don't listen, some do. To say that "shinners" are the ones boosting his ratings is just nonsensical waffle.

I know. Its a cult

Yaddayadda. Anything to say about what we are actually discussing or was that your attempt to avoid doing so? How can you say the shinners are the ones responsible for Nolan's numbers any more than voters of any other party?
I'm trying to recall an instance of a Shinnerbot ever genuinely discussing a relevant issue on this forum

And I genuinely can't recall one

And I spend 25 hours a day on here, so I've heard anyway

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: June 10, 2021, 03:29:19 PM »

I know. Its a cult

I'm trying to recall an instance of a Shinnerbot ever genuinely discussing a relevant issue on this forum

::) You know when someone uses the word "shinnerbot" that there will be no use or substance to their post. You've just demonstrated that very well, once again.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #8283 on: June 10, 2021, 03:36:16 PM »

I know. Its a cult

::) You know when someone uses the word "shinnerbot" that there will be no use or substance to their post. You've just demonstrated that very well, once again.
You know when somebody responds like this that the term Shinnerbot seriously irks them, because they know it's true, and they know they fall into the category

Right, Shinnerbot?  ;D

Also I don't think I'll be taking a judgement on what constitutes "substance" from you  ;D

Hallucinogenic substance, perhaps

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #8284 on: June 10, 2021, 03:38:42 PM »
And we're off.......
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

Rossfan

• View Profile

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #8286 on: June 13, 2021, 03:13:05 PM »
https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-takes-10-point-lead-over-fine-gael-in-latest-opinion-poll-40533097.html
Those figures are a bit of a surprise, could be some lingering angst about the slow withdrawal of covid restrictions, but probably the housing crisis looms large and the government's bungled handling  on almost every aspect of the crisis.

Rossfan

• View Profile

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #8288 on: June 17, 2021, 02:08:21 AM »
First ministers to be nominated and London to pass Irish Language act letting Poots et al off the hook.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: June 17, 2021, 06:33:22 AM »
Sinn Fein will get shafted by the Tories on this Öcanít believe they are going to trust them on it and nominate a DFM

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: June 17, 2021, 07:42:56 AM »
Sinn Fein will get shafted by the Tories on this Öcanít believe they are going to trust them on it and nominate a DFM
Will they? Iíd say itíll be similar to the abortion and gay marriage issue in that the Brits stepping in allows both sides to save face.

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: June 17, 2021, 08:17:20 AM »

Sure Clare Hanna and Colm are going to table it as well.

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: June 17, 2021, 08:20:50 AM »

Sure Clare Hanna and Colm are going to table it as well.

Ach thatís it sorted thenÖ.

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: June 17, 2021, 08:22:01 AM »
Will they? Iíd say itíll be similar to the abortion and gay marriage issue in that the Brits stepping in allows both sides to save face.

Do you trust the Tories to keep their word?

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: June 17, 2021, 08:34:34 AM »

Do you trust the Tories to keep their word?

SF looking to the UK parliament, a parliament that they don't take their seats in and that they don't recognise its authority to pass Irish Language act is next level hypocrisy.

Anyway I am glad that Stormont hasn't fallen and everyone can get on with the important work of governing this place.