Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Jonkunlon on September 26, 2021, 06:27:07 PM
Don't think it will be in Dunsiily.

Perfect halfway ground whilst Ballycastle or corrigan would be far from it
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Was Clooney v Creggan today

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

ned

Big upset in the Junior hurling. Glenravel at a canter.

Jonkunlon

Are Antrim GAA aware there were two other hurling competitions on today? Not a peep about the Intermediate Semi-Finals or the Junior Finals. Poor form.

imtommygunn

We're there not three...

Jonkunlon

Aye, Intermediate and Junior A/B. Sends out the wrong message.

Milltown Row2

I've read reports on both intermediate games.. are you looking them televised?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jonkunlon

From Antrim GAA? I've checked their Facebook and Twitter pages and haven't seen a thing. Not even the results reported. Think you're confusing Antrim GAA with Saffron Gael.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jonkunlon on September 26, 2021, 09:51:34 PM
From Antrim GAA? I've checked their Facebook and Twitter pages and haven't seen a thing. Not even the results reported. Think you're confusing Antrim GAA with Saffron Gael.

Think you're confused, just on it there now and the results are up! Again are you looking results?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jonkunlon

On Twitter and Facebook? Post the link there!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jonkunlon on September 26, 2021, 09:57:23 PM
On Twitter and Facebook? Post the link there!

The Antrim GAA website! If you care to look. You are looking for a fight in an empty house lad. Wouldn't be a Twitter man myself but I checked the clubs Twitters who were playing today and they call had their results online..

Saffrongael

The creggan result wasn't there for hours
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Jonkunlon

Quote from: Saffrongael on September 26, 2021, 10:02:14 PM
The creggan result wasn't there for hours

Ignore him, he's on his period. Knows exactly the the point being made.