drici

Anthony and Tony

drici

Goal for Kerry
Save by John Finucane
Point for Kerry
Point for Tomas McCann
Goal for T Scullion
Point for P Cunningham after three wides(3 wides not seen)
Save by Murphy
Point by T Walsh
Point by C Close
Point by McCann
Point by C Cooper
Point by P Galvin
Point by McCann
Goal by P Galvin
Point by McCann
Point by T Walsh
Point by P Galvin
"It's ten years since they went out of the Championship in July."
End of highlights.

drici

"Second goal was a real killer" - Mister Baker

Orior

Antrim v Kerry was just the hors 'd'ouve, matey.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

LOL, what a comedian. Great timing  :)

Azzurri

Any one see when Des asked Tony Davis for his views on the Galway Donegal game?

Des: Tony your thoughts on that one?
Tony: Donegal...eh..Galway. Donegal have done very well...Em...you know...em....(pause)...I've eh...(pause)...playing Cork now in the next round...em.....they've done very well.

Cue laughter Tohill and Des.

Des steps in and rescues poor oul Tony who looked in dis-array

Bud Wiser

The commentary on the game between Waterford and Galway yesterday was even worse, like a long funeral announcement.  At one stage Morrissey said, "the ball goes abck and is collected by Ger Canning"   Next we will have the puck out taken by Anne Doyle or Bryan Dobson.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Orior

Quote from: Azzurri on July 26, 2009, 11:30:40 PM
Any one see when Des asked Tony Davis for his views on the Galway Donegal game?

Des: Tony your thoughts on that one?
Tony: Donegal...eh..Galway. Donegal have done very well...Em...you know...em....(pause)...I've eh...(pause)...playing Cork now in the next round...em.....they've done very well.

Cue laughter Tohill and Des.

Des steps in and rescues poor oul Tony who looked in dis-array

Yes, thats what I meant. Classic bit of fumbling and indecision. He never would have let that happen on the football field.

Hardy

Morrissey has also introduced a new preposition to the English language - "far as". As if the little hoor wasn't annoying enough already, he now uses this nonsensical phrase in every comment on a movement of the ball. Molumnphy far as Mullane. He gets it far as Shanahan. Passes it far as Walsh. Christ Almighty.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Bud Wiser on July 27, 2009, 06:31:02 AM
The commentary on the game between Waterford and Galway yesterday was even worse, like a long funeral announcement.  At one stage Morrissey said, "the ball goes abck and is collected by Ger Canning"   Next we will have the puck out taken by Anne Doyle or Bryan Dobson.

I cannot see why they let that tool Morrissey commentate at all. He's a reporter, he makes good matches seem poor, average matches seem awful. And his voice aaah, I've enough said on the little fella.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.