"DOINGS"

Started by leenie, April 28, 2009, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on April 28, 2009, 07:52:07 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on April 28, 2009, 07:49:44 PM
dangerous shit, some fella a number of years back got scalded with acid by mistake

That was outside Adria's factory in Strabane, the lads grabbed the wrong bucket, thought it was water, it was acid!!  :-\

i remember that happening and i think that put an end to alot of doings around the omagh way. it seems to be  bit more tame now.

i got stripped to my boxers and cover in crap and left tied in scarffes entry in omagh, just as desmonds finished their half day on a friday, many moons ago.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

rootthemout

mostly a culchie thing ;)

ziggysego

Usually just getting tied to a trailer and been carted about the place, down my direction.
Testing Accessibility

Candyman

There was 1 in Armagh about 6months ago....

This clown and his wife were being driven through a well known republican estate withe the usual flour, eggs etc being thrown. All of a sudden these turned to bricks and bottles and they had to make a quick escape. When I heard the name of the man to be married, I have to admit I had a wee laugh to myself!!!!!  ;D

Minder

I know of a fella from North Antrim that had his stag do a couple of weeks before the wedding and he gave a stripper a "doing" and word got back to his bride to be.......There was no wedding  :o
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bingobus

Quote from: Minder on April 29, 2009, 11:15:38 AM
I know of a fella from North Antrim that had his stag do a couple of weeks before the wedding and he gave a stripper a "doing" and word got back to his bride to be.......There was no wedding  :o

;D  ;D

Was only ever involved in one doing with a friends brother. Never done it on any friends or had it done to me.

I suppose if one friend gets it, everyone in that group will  get it.

Know lad from the club that hid for two days and nights in the build up to his wedding to avoid one.

full back

Thing of the past IMHO
Plenty of them years ago, but thank fcuk recently most people have caught
Load of sh1t

Doogie Browser

My brother got married last year and we just led him to believe he was going to get a doing, his head was a mess for a few days, it was better than actually getting him!  On the night of the rehearsal we parked a van and trailer right outside the chapel entrance and he was afraid to leave the rehearsal!
I agree they should be a thing of the past now too.

thebandit

Quote from: bingobus on April 29, 2009, 11:26:45 AM

;D  ;D

Was only ever involved in one doing with a friends brother. Never done it on any friends or had it done to me.

Know lad from the club that hid for two days and nights in the build up to his wedding to avoid one.

Originally from a small junior club, about my age?

bingobus

Quote from: thebandit on April 29, 2009, 12:25:19 PM
Quote from: bingobus on April 29, 2009, 11:26:45 AM

;D  ;D

Originally from a small junior club, about my age?

In the very distant past? Father and Uncle former Blayney greats? Hands like Shovels? Welder?

Than yes  ;D

I remember Blayney had a league game in the week before the wedding and just after half time the Lads hunting for him landed in. They where very down hearted at that stage.

lurganblue

heard about a fella from lisburn who got tied to a post near sprucefield and covered in a load of food and crap.  it was mid summer and a scorcher of a day.  When they left him the wasps then stung the fcuk out of him. passers by had to cut him free

Tony Baloney

The brother in law was tarred and feathered and had his hair dyed purple.

The other brother in law went into hiding for ages used to drive the car right up to the front door of the house and leave the car running whilst he unlocked the door of the house so he could make a quick getaway if anyone came round the corner of the house!

They eventually caught him coming out of the church from the wedding practice a couple of nights before the wedding, so they had to go easy on him!

Maguire01

Quote from: illdecide on April 28, 2009, 07:55:13 PM
What about the guy they tied to the lampost and left him there naked for a while and went back into the pub and when they came back out for him he had been raped...Poor sod had his star busted :D :D
Is that funny?

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 29, 2009, 01:29:21 PM
The brother in law was tarred and feathered and had his hair dyed purple.

The other brother in law went into hiding for ages used to drive the car right up to the front door of the house and leave the car running whilst he unlocked the door of the house so he could make a quick getaway if anyone came round the corner of the house!

They eventually caught him coming out of the church from the wedding practice a couple of nights before the wedding, so they had to go easy on him!
Thats what the hoods got years ago!!

screenexile

They're still done round our way as well... I f**king hate them. If ever I do get married (I have faith the right girls is still out there) and someone tries to give me a doing I will just keep swinging until I knock as many of them out as possible and invitations to said wedding would soon be rescinded. I still fail to see the point in tying someone up and driving them through a town for people to throw stuff at them. It's no craic at all and I don't know how this out dated practice didn't die out years ago!!