Christy Moore on the radio atm

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, April 29, 2009, 07:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

i was a great fan on christy's had loads of his Albums but for some reason just went off him don't know why. i saw a few interviews of him and just thought he came across as an arrogant so and so. Don't know when's the last time i listened to any of his music on my i pod , might just go out and buy his new album
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

balladmaker

Quotemight just go out and buy his new album

Don't, it's feckin usless!  ... a matter of opinion of course, but if this is the best the much vaunted Christy can come up with, he'd be safer giving the studio a miss.  He seems to have changed so much from his hey day about 20 years ago, I just don't like the material he does today.  As for the Ruby song, he'd have been safer just singing the Galway Races.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 30, 2009, 09:29:09 AM
i was a great fan on christy's had loads of his Albums but for some reason just went off him don't know why. i saw a few interviews of him and just thought he came across as an arrogant so and so. Don't know when's the last time i listened to any of his music on my i pod , might just go out and buy his new album

Same as that Del- For long time I thought he was briliant then just tired of him... diddly diddle o!

Tony Baloney

I remember him being very popular circa 1994 when he released his Live at the Point Album.