Quote from: Gmac on July 22, 2021, 06:40:02 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 22, 2021, 03:18:30 PM
Quote from: Gmac on July 22, 2021, 02:37:50 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 22, 2021, 12:02:42 PM
Quote from: dec on July 01, 2021, 03:39:42 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 30, 2021, 06:17:13 PM
Quote from: dec on June 30, 2021, 05:27:18 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 30, 2021, 03:35:52 PM
135k incorrect votes counted in New York mayors race wtf but anyone who questions anything about presidential election is a conspiracy theorist or a right wing nut job isn't that how it goes .

There is a difference.

There is evidence that there was a mistake in the figures that were published for the NYC mayoral election. They know what the problem was and have communicated what the problem was.

In the presidential election Republicans made up stuff because they didn't like the result.
43k swung the election in 3 states would you not want to make sure everything is above board .

You would.

And they did.

Every state has multiple safeguards, checks, validations etc. After they were followed and Trump lost the Trumpnuts didn't like the result and started making up stuff.

Just seeing this now.

Should have known he would make this idiotic comparison. Unfortunately for the Trump cult, facts and evidence matter in the real world (although they're doing their best to pass laws in some places to ensure that next time they can change the result regardless).
did you see the townhall on cnn last night ? Quite embarrassing wouldn't you say

No, I didn't see it.

Pray, tell us what horrors did (whoever it was) inflict on the world?
just another hour of word salad from joe

Nothing specific?

Why would gaffes from Biden embarrass me?

Everyone knew what they were getting with Biden. A pragmatic centrist who now and again butchers what he's trying to say. Not ideal by any stretch, but I'll take that every day of the week over the deranged geriatric baby and his idol-worshiping rabble following who now occupy the husk of a once respectable party.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Gmac on July 22, 2021, 06:40:02 PMjust another hour of word salad from joe

something you know all about

dec

Quote from: Gmac on July 22, 2021, 06:40:02 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 22, 2021, 03:18:30 PM
Quote from: Gmac on July 22, 2021, 02:37:50 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 22, 2021, 12:02:42 PM
Quote from: dec on July 01, 2021, 03:39:42 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 30, 2021, 06:17:13 PM
Quote from: dec on June 30, 2021, 05:27:18 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 30, 2021, 03:35:52 PM
135k incorrect votes counted in New York mayors race wtf but anyone who questions anything about presidential election is a conspiracy theorist or a right wing nut job isn't that how it goes .

There is a difference.

There is evidence that there was a mistake in the figures that were published for the NYC mayoral election. They know what the problem was and have communicated what the problem was.

In the presidential election Republicans made up stuff because they didn't like the result.
43k swung the election in 3 states would you not want to make sure everything is above board .

You would.

And they did.

Every state has multiple safeguards, checks, validations etc. After they were followed and Trump lost the Trumpnuts didn't like the result and started making up stuff.

Just seeing this now.

Should have known he would make this idiotic comparison. Unfortunately for the Trump cult, facts and evidence matter in the real world (although they're doing their best to pass laws in some places to ensure that next time they can change the result regardless).
did you see the townhall on cnn last night ? Quite embarrassing wouldn't you say

No, I didn't see it.

Pray, tell us what horrors did (whoever it was) inflict on the world?
just another hour of word salad from joe

Thanks for watching it for us.

Eamonnca1

Today in the dark world of the deranged conservatives:

Eamonnca1

The "patriotic" conservatives have now taking to cheering for the opposition in every international sporting contest in which America is represented.

J70

How long until we hear about THIS fuckwit getting seriously ill and his "church" having an outbreak among his congregation?

No doubt his stance (assuming its real - wouldn't surprise me, to be honest, if he HAS been vaccinated) is mostly about donations and getting fame on Fox News and the like.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/07/27/tennessee-pastor-greg-locke-masks/

Evangelical pastor demands churchgoers ditch their masks: 'Don't believe this delta variant nonsense'

Since the early months of the coronavirus pandemic, Greg Locke, the pastor at a Nashville-area church, has repeatedly called covid a hoax, undermined emergency mandates and refused to comply with guidance from public health officials.

This week, Locke took his defiance a step further, making a sharp warning regarding mask-wearing.

If "you start showing up [with] all these masks and all this nonsense, I will ask you to leave," Locke, 45, told scores of Global Vision Bible Church parishioners during his sermon on Sunday. His statement was followed by cheers and applause.

"I am not playing these Democrat games up in this church," he added.

Global Vision Bible Church did not immediately respond to The Washington Post's request for comment.

Locke's fiery five-minute diatribe, in which he also denied the existence of the delta variant, comes as vaccination rates in his home state slow and infection rates climb. So far, about 44 percent of Tennesseans have received at least one dose of the vaccine, according to The Post's vaccine tracker, making it among the states with the lowest rate. The state recently reported that 98 percent of people who died of covid and 97 percent of covid hospitalizations are among the unvaccinated.

The vaccine rollout in Tennessee made national headlines after the controversial firing of the state's top immunization official, Michelle Fiscus, on July 12. Fiscus's firing was the casualty of the Tennessee Department of Health's campaign to encourage teenagers to get vaccinated against the coronavirus. The effort attracted ire from Republican state lawmakers.

In an interview with WTVF on Monday, Fiscus said Tenn. Gov. Bill Lee (R) consistently resisted the state's promotion of the vaccine.

"I feel like the [health] department was gagged," she said.

Locke's evangelical church in Mt. Juliet, Tenn., about 20 miles east of downtown Nashville, has grown during the pandemic, CNN reported. The pastor's controversial commentary on covid and the 2020 presidential election has attracted far-right churchgoers.

During a sermon last month, Locke called President Biden a fraud and "a sex trafficking, demon-possessed mongrel," a reference to QAnon, an extremist ideology based on false claims.

He has also falsely claimed that the pandemic is "fake," that the death count is "manipulated" and that the vaccine is a "dangerous scam."

And the pastor has preached misinformation about the vaccine, including falsely claiming that it's made of "aborted fetal tissue."

During a sermon in May, Locke told churchgoers that he wasn't getting the vaccine and would refuse to promote it.

"I discourage everybody under this tent to get it," he said, according to CNN.

Locke has also openly defied the state's emergency mandates. In July 2020, he posted on Facebook that the church was remaining open and that people did not have to wear masks or social distance.

"I don't care if they send the military, they roll up in there with tanks ... ladies and gentleman, we are staying open," he said, according to Newsweek. "We are packed to capacity. You ain't gotta wear a mask."

Strutting back and forth on a stage beneath a sprawling red-and-white striped circus tent on Sunday, Locke launched into yet another impassioned monologue. This time, he warned churchgoers to not wear masks and railed against the possibility of more shutdowns.

"They will be serving Frostys in hell before we shut this place down, just because a buck wild, demon-possessed government tells us to," Locke said, referencing the frozen dessert from Wendy's.

"Don't believe this delta variant nonsense," he continued. "Stop it!"

He advised parishioners who are looking for services with social distancing "don't come to this one" and chastised other churches for following public health advisories and abstaining from certain rituals as cases rise.

Tennessee resumes most vaccine outreach to minors paused after GOP backlash

"A bunch of pastors talking about how much they want to see people heal, and they're afraid to baptize people because of a delta variant — I'm sick of it," Locke said. "I ain't playing these stupid games."

Toward the end of his rant, Locke made one final warning.

"I'm going to be a problem moving forward," he said. "I'm not giving in to this mess."

Eamonnca1

I wouldn't mind the rat-licking conservatives dropping dead from Covid if they didn't infect innocent people.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on July 27, 2021, 12:26:20 PM
How long until we hear about THIS fuckwit getting seriously ill and his "church" having an outbreak among his congregation?

No doubt his stance (assuming its real - wouldn't surprise me, to be honest, if he HAS been vaccinated) is mostly about donations and getting fame on Fox News and the like.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/07/27/tennessee-pastor-greg-locke-masks/

Evangelical pastor demands churchgoers ditch their masks: 'Don't believe this delta variant nonsense'

Since the early months of the coronavirus pandemic, Greg Locke, the pastor at a Nashville-area church, has repeatedly called covid a hoax, undermined emergency mandates and refused to comply with guidance from public health officials.

This week, Locke took his defiance a step further, making a sharp warning regarding mask-wearing.

If "you start showing up [with] all these masks and all this nonsense, I will ask you to leave," Locke, 45, told scores of Global Vision Bible Church parishioners during his sermon on Sunday. His statement was followed by cheers and applause.

Global Vision Bible Church did not immediately respond to The Washington Post's request for comment.

Locke's fiery five-minute diatribe, in which he also denied the existence of the delta variant, comes as vaccination rates in his home state slow and infection rates climb. So far, about 44 percent of Tennesseans have received at least one dose of the vaccine, according to The Post's vaccine tracker, making it among the states with the lowest rate. The state recently reported that 98 percent of people who died of covid and 97 percent of covid hospitalizations are among the unvaccinated.

The vaccine rollout in Tennessee made national headlines after the controversial firing of the state's top immunization official, Michelle Fiscus, on July 12. Fiscus's firing was the casualty of the Tennessee Department of Health's campaign to encourage teenagers to get vaccinated against the coronavirus. The effort attracted ire from Republican state lawmakers.

In an interview with WTVF on Monday, Fiscus said Tenn. Gov. Bill Lee (R) consistently resisted the state's promotion of the vaccine.

Locke's evangelical church in Mt. Juliet, Tenn., about 20 miles east of downtown Nashville, has grown during the pandemic, CNN reported. The pastor's controversial commentary on covid and the 2020 presidential election has attracted far-right churchgoers.

During a sermon last month, Locke called President Biden a fraud and "a sex trafficking, demon-possessed mongrel," a reference to QAnon, an extremist ideology based on false claims.

He has also falsely claimed that the pandemic is "fake," that the death count is "manipulated" and that the vaccine is a "dangerous scam."

And the pastor has preached misinformation about the vaccine, including falsely claiming that it's made of "aborted fetal tissue."

During a sermon in May, Locke told churchgoers that he wasn't getting the vaccine and would refuse to promote it.

Locke has also openly defied the state's emergency mandates. In July 2020, he posted on Facebook that the church was remaining open and that people did not have to wear masks or social distance.

"I don't care if they send the military, they roll up in there with tanks ... ladies and gentleman, we are staying open," he said, according to Newsweek. "We are packed to capacity. You ain't gotta wear a mask."

Strutting back and forth on a stage beneath a sprawling red-and-white striped circus tent on Sunday, Locke launched into yet another impassioned monologue. This time, he warned churchgoers to not wear masks and railed against the possibility of more shutdowns.

"They will be serving Frostys in hell before we shut this place down, just because a buck wild, demon-possessed government tells us to," Locke said, referencing the frozen dessert from Wendy's.

He advised parishioners who are looking for services with social distancing "don't come to this one" and chastised other churches for following public health advisories and abstaining from certain rituals as cases rise.

"A bunch of pastors talking about how much they want to see people heal, and they're afraid to baptize people because of a delta variant — I'm sick of it," Locke said. "I ain't playing these stupid games."

"I'm going to be a problem moving forward," he said. "I'm not giving in to this mess."
but your fine with illegal immigrants walking straight through the southern border from all sorts of countries who could be carrying covid or tb or a multiple of sicknesses with them , selective outrage as usual and the other clown hoping they die such a nice guy

J70

Quote from: Gmac on July 27, 2021, 07:50:30 PM

but your fine with illegal immigrants walking straight through the southern border from all sorts of countries who could be carrying covid or tb or a multiple of sicknesses with them , selective outrage as usual and the other clown hoping they die such a nice guy

Where have I said I'm fine with illegal immigrants walking in uncontrolled?

No comment on the actual article and the general right wing idiocy which is going to drop us right back into masking and maybe even shutdowns?

Did you figure out yet where you heard about the supposed bogus PCR test?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on July 28, 2021, 12:07:47 AM

No comment on the actual article and the general right wing idiocy which is going to drop us right back into masking and maybe even shutdowns?

50k plus have been released into the country and 13%!have shown up to first immigration hearing. The guy who invented the pcr test said it didn't work properly for covid but you know better than him , keep on showering with your mask on

J70

Quote from: Gmac on July 28, 2021, 12:28:57 AM

50k plus have been released into the country and 13%!have shown up to first immigration hearing. The guy who invented the pcr test said it didn't work properly for covid but you know better than him , keep on showering with your mask on

Are you going to provide a source for this latest "claim"?

I'm interested in hearing about it, especially seeing as the scientist in question died a couple of years ago.

A source for your immigration claim would be handy too.

And BTW, not that I really give a bollocks (so fire away if you really think it helps your "argument"), but I'm not sure why you're trying to mock me for apparently being a paranoid zealot when it comes to Covid. I've expressed no such opinions. And as it happens, I've been back in the office for a year now, and very frequently take the NY subways and buses. Pointing out the complete moral bankruptcy, intellectual dishonesty and outright deceit on the right when it comes to covid is not extremism. It's factualism.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on July 28, 2021, 01:59:43 AM

I'm interested in hearing about it, especially seeing as the scientist in question died a couple of years ago.

And BTW, not that I really give a bollocks (so fire away if you really think it helps your "argument"), but I'm not sure why you're trying to mock me for apparently being a paranoid zealot when it comes to Covid. I've expressed no such opinions. And as it happens, I've been back in the office for a year now, and very frequently take the NY subways and buses. Pointing out the complete moral bankruptcy, intellectual dishonesty and outright deceit on the right when it comes to covid is not extremism. It's factualism.
he said they were not reliable and could find any kind of virus in anyone at any level , he also said before he died and before this man got famous that fauci was a complete bullshitter and was a liar
You talk about a church with a few hundred people going there and say these people and their like are a huge problem but ignore a catastrophe that's going on at the southern border where immigrants positive for covid are being shipped around the country.
Check out rio grande valley in Texas and la county do you think many land there ?

J70

Quote from: Gmac on July 28, 2021, 02:41:39 AM

he said they were not reliable and could find any kind of virus in anyone at any level , he also said before he died and before this man got famous that fauci was a complete bullshitter and was a liar
You talk about a church with a few hundred people going there and say these people and their like are a huge problem but ignore a catastrophe that's going on at the southern border where immigrants positive for covid are being shipped around the country.
Check out rio grande valley in Texas and la county do you think many land there ?

I call bullshit on your claims unless you, for once in your life, produce some sources for your information. Its not hard. It took me all of 30 seconds on Google to find out that Kary Mullis died in 2019 and so could not have "said it didn't work properly for covid". Now you're piling more shite on your mountain of bullshit with your claims that PCR tests can't "find any kind of virus in anyone at any level". Either put the evidence up, or stop spreading misinformation about something you clearly know f**k all about.

The church is emblematic of what is going on across the US right wing. They're away in la la land when it comes to Covid and the vaccines, when it comes to the election, and when it comes to the cult of personality that is now their defining characteristic and litmus test for membership.

And back to the sources - please provide some for your claims on the border.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on July 28, 2021, 11:32:14 AM

I call bullshit on your claims unless you, for once in your life, produce some sources for your information. Its not hard. It took me all of 30 seconds on Google to find out that Kary Mullis died in 2019 and so could not have "said it didn't work properly for covid". Now you're piling more shite on your mountain of bullshit with your claims that PCR tests can't "find any kind of virus in anyone at any level". Either put the evidence up, or stop spreading misinformation about something you clearly know f**k all about.

The church is emblematic of what is going on across the US right wing. They're away in la la land when it comes to Covid and the vaccines, when it comes to the election, and when it comes to the cult of personality that is now their defining characteristic and litmus test for membership.

your right this church is way more dangerous than the border situation.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on July 28, 2021, 06:49:12 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 28, 2021, 11:32:14 AM

your right this church is way more dangerous than the border situation.

That's it?

1. I did not say that. The border could be a complete mess (still waiting on links to back up your claims though) at the same time that the conservative movement and the GOP has degenerated into an irrational, authoritarian personality cult.

2. I'll take your ignoring of the other parts as a tacit admission that you were talking through your hole on covid and PCR testing.