Andrea Bocelli

Started by stevo-08, December 19, 2008, 09:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo-08

Tickets went on sale this morning at 9.00 for this show next March. The ticketmaster site just kept crashing on me, so tried ringing them and the show has already sold out  :'(

Anyway, if anyone knows how I can get tickets, or knows somebody willing to part with a couple of tickets for the Thursday night concert, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

My wife would absolutely love to go to this concert.

Bud Wiser

I went to book two tickets for ILL Divo this morning and they were all sold out at 350 Euro each.

And people complain about the price of a trip to Croke Park?  Including Parking or transport and a few pints your poca is lightened by a grand just to hear ILL Divo for an hour?  Aptlyly named, ILL Divo, makes me sick.  What is the seating capacity of the O2 "arena" anyway? 
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

stevo-08

Somebody told me yesterday that the capacity of the 02 arena is about 13,000. Was a bit surprised with that, if they're going to spend all that money and time, you'd think they'd make it a bigger arena.

Anyway, thankfully i went back into the ticketmaster website and they put up a 2nd concert on the friday night. Managed to get 2 tickets  ;D ;D
But the only tickets available were €155 euro each. The wife will be delighted but at that price, Bocelli better be worth it.

Dinny Breen

QuoteThe wife will be delighted but at that price, Bocelli better be worth it.

Brought my Dad a few years, Bocelii was simply outstanding, you won't be disappointed.
#newbridgeornowhere

Tony Baloney

Sure he can't even sing in English  ;)

stevo-08

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 19, 2008, 10:36:21 AM
QuoteThe wife will be delighted but at that price, Bocelli better be worth it.

Brought my Dad a few years, Bocelii was simply outstanding, you won't be disappointed.

Yea, I'd say we wont leave disappointed alright. And we dont go to that many concerts anyway, so I really dont mind paying a premium for good seats to see an artist like Bocelli. and the more i think about it, im absolutely thrilled we got the tickets.

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 19, 2008, 10:42:22 AM
Sure he can't even sing in English  ;)

:D :D yea i know, you'd think he'd make an effort. But i suppose we'll just have to hum along to the tunes.  ;)