The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heganboy

Im guessing he means a hand cart
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

muppet

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on June 29, 2011, 04:29:17 PM
Folks, need to upgrade hte golf bag and trolley.
Where are the best deals to be had. Ive had a good look on e-bay and amazon and a few of the larger sports retailers.
Anyone reccomend a decent shop or site that do good deals. Surely nowhere local would be able to beat online prices right?
Last 2 bags have torn pretty easily (Slazenger & Dunlop i think) so id like something a bit more robust this time to stick on the cart/trolley. Also same goes for the cart/trolley, something robust, 3 wheeler preferably.

You really need some lessons.
MWWSI 2017

Orior

4 players disqualified from the French Open, including our own Damien McGrane.

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2011/tournamentid=2011045/leaderboard/index.html

How do you find out why they were disqualified?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

cornerback

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Orior

Minder

Anyone see the Bubba Watson interview? What a p***k. Kind of fella that would never step outside the USA unless he had to.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

For some reason i cant quote posts and the Mods have ignored my cries for help, but anyway

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12978,00.html
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on July 01, 2011, 10:51:58 PM
Anyone see the Bubba Watson interview? What a p***k. Kind of fella that would never step outside the USA unless he had to.

Yeah saw it,sounded a bit bitter alright.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

stephenite

It did sound bitter, but think he has a point. It may be hard to police but don't bring your camera or phone out onto a course. Every golf tournament I've been to has signs everywhere saying it's prohibited yet countless ignorant idiots ignore it.

muppet

Quote from: stephenite on July 01, 2011, 11:55:55 PM
It did sound bitter, but think he has a point. It may be hard to police but don't bring your camera or phone out onto a course. Every golf tournament I've been to has signs everywhere saying it's prohibited yet countless ignorant idiots ignore it.

It is hard to take someone who calls himself Bubba seriously.
MWWSI 2017

Orior

Quote from: muppet on July 02, 2011, 02:48:38 PM
Quote from: stephenite on July 01, 2011, 11:55:55 PM

It is hard to take someone who calls himself Bubba seriously.

and buttons his shirt the way he does.