NFL Division 3 2021

Started by Dreadnought, May 13, 2021, 08:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westside

Another brutal performance under Graham. Wicklow fully deserved the win. Big questions to be asked now as to whether this management team are improving Cavan football. Results in Ulster have been great but performances have been patchy.

Wildweasel74

Derry clock up some wides in their games, that be found out badly against stronger opposition

twohands!!!

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 12, 2021, 04:38:40 PM
Derry clock up some wides in their games, that be found out badly against stronger opposition

Yeah - should definitely be up by more. Limerick hanging in there, especially with the two goal chances saved.

Estimator

Derry made hard enough work of that. Bit sloppy at times. But promotion was always the primary goal this year!
Ulster League Champions 2009

tbrick18

Bit of a nervy performance by Derry but given the goal for the year was promotion that's to be expected.
Div2 is where Derry need to be to develop further so job do e in that regard.
It has been great prep for the championship, and who knows we could cause a shock like Cavan did last year.
Still a work in progress but some serious progression this year which is great to see.

FermGael

Fair play to Offally.
Fermanagh gave them a 6 point lead at half time, had their captain sent off and then decided to give them a game.

Fermanagh finished with their best team and it showed.
The three second half subs made a massive difference and maybe Ricey would be better starting these lads then leaving them until it's too late.

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Main Street

I'm gutted for Cavan, I hope we can put one over against the odds  against Galway  and raise Cavan spirits just that little bit.

seafoid

Quote from: Main Street on June 12, 2021, 10:30:30 PM
I'm gutted for Cavan, I hope we can put one over against the odds  against Galway  and raise Cavan spirits just that little bit.
That's so kind of Monaghan .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on June 13, 2021, 10:57:30 AM
Quote from: Main Street on June 12, 2021, 10:30:30 PM
That's so kind of Monaghan .

It just means a Div 4 team knocked them out of the last 2 ulster championships which is ironic as the last time Monaghan had any sort of run they got drawn against a hape of div4 teams.

Estimator

Division 3 Final going ahead in Croke Park next week. Offaly want to play it.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Cunny Funt

Munster and Ulster champions relegated to Div 4, would have got long odds for that before game 1.

Shamrock Shore

Happy of course that Longford survived. That first game againt Derry was an anomaly. Those feckers were training since Christmas, allegedly.

As for my thoughts on Cavan and Tipp? Shocking - esp for Cavan.  Tipp looked unfit yesterday and for Cavan to be beaten by Wicklow.......c'mon. Somethign not right in the camp if this happened. Is Mickey in charge at all?

Billys Boots

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 14, 2021, 09:45:11 AM
Happy of course that Longford survived. That first game againt Derry was an anomaly. Those feckers were training since Christmas, allegedly.

As for my thoughts on Cavan and Tipp? Shocking - esp for Cavan.  Tipp looked unfit yesterday and for Cavan to be beaten by Wicklow.......c'mon. Somethign not right in the camp if this happened. Is Mickey in charge at all?

Was Wicklow-Cavan in Aughrim?  Shennanigans??
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

rodney trotter

No, it was in Navan. Seanie Furlong, Kevin Quinn and Nicky Devereux ex Dublin panelist were really good for Wicklow.

screenexile

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 14, 2021, 09:45:11 AM