Previous topic - Next topic

FermGael

http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/catalogSku.do?id=6388218&pr=QD2
While your there pick one up for me.
Need a southern delivery address

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

muppet

They only pay if the order ships.

Worth a shot?
MWWSI 2017

All of a Sludden

It's simply a pricing error. If you saw a new BMW for sale tomorrow for €9.99 would you really expect to drive away in one? No one will get one of these TVs.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

muppet

Website is down now. Looking at the Boards.ie thread they will probably have thousands of orders by now.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

I had great crack last night in the pub with a lad who ordered six, telling him the law considered it a form of looting. You were probably laughing at the Tottenham rioters, I told him, emptying out shops while they were being watched on CCTV, but you gave them your name and address.

thewobbler

Quote from: Hardy on March 04, 2013, 10:16:49 AM
I had great crack last night in the pub with a lad who ordered six, telling him the law considered it a form of looting. You were probably laughing at the Tottenham rioters, I told him, emptying out shops while they were being watched on CCTV, but you gave them your name and address.
I'd a similar variance of opinion with a family member a few years ago. Eight of them were out for a meal, and they drank around 10 bottles of wine. When the bill came, the waiter had forgotten forgot to include the bar bill. They paid and left. I called it stealing, no different to walking in off the street and taking bottles from the bar. He called it their mistake and he had a clear conscience. He has his own company now, so I'd be sure he sees it differently these days.

I do also love the oft-quoted urban myth that a vendor must uphold the stated price.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Shamrock Shore

Just a quick discussion of this on Livewhinge