The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 08, 2021, 09:21:54 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 08, 2021, 07:47:57 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 08, 2021, 07:05:57 PM
Biden's budget refers not to mothers but to birthing people in reference to maternal (birthing people)health programs, last time I checked only females can have a baby hence mother , did I miss something or just more liberalism mental disorders now in highest parts of government.

A little silly perhaps, but the paragraph in question goes on over and over about "maternal" issues, so its also basically much ado about nothing.

I guess it will keep Fox News and the rest going for the week though.

If they can squeeze it in amidst all their "critical race theory" nonsense trying to rile up the white bigots.

But it will all end well.

Your Dear Leader is apparently anticipating being back in the White House by August.
why is it in there then ? Everything is much ado about nothing to you will you be calling your mother birthing person next time you talk to her ?

They're not banning the word "mother".

And yes, this kind of thing, silly or not, is not something that costs me a second of thought.

I guess it's the motive: inclusion. Whereas so much of what drives the GOP these days is about exclusion.

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on June 09, 2021, 02:49:13 AM
I see Hunter was dropping the N word left right and center

Outraged
can imagine the conversation between joe and hunter
These n word are too dumb to get an ID or driver's license to vote
These n word don't vote for me they ain't black
These n word would set up a business but they're too stupid to find a lawyer or accountant
These n word better stay out of our schools we don't want a social jungle out there .
All stuff old progressive joe has said .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 09, 2021, 05:30:54 PM

Outraged
These n word would set up a business but they're too stupid to find a lawyer or accountant
These n word better stay out of our schools we don't want a social jungle out there .

Biden's said all that, has he?

And yet Jim Clyburn and the black people of South Carolina basically single-handedly rescued his campaign and allowed the Dems to present a moderate to the country to oust Trump.

I guess politicking, policies and advocacy speak louder than occasional gaffes, especially with opponents like the Republicans.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 09, 2021, 05:54:54 PM

Outraged

And yet Jim Clyburn and the black people of South Carolina basically single-handedly rescued his campaign and allowed the Dems to present a moderate to the country to oust Trump.

I guess politicking, policies and advocacy speak louder than occasional gaffes, especially with opponents like the Republicans.
yes he has and he is far from a moderate anymore.
Bernie was screwed again because he couldn't win the election.
Black people live pro dominantly in Democrat run cities for decades now and how's that working out .

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 09, 2021, 06:10:33 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 09, 2021, 05:54:54 PM

Outraged

yes he has and he is far from a moderate anymore.
Bernie was screwed again because he couldn't win the election.
Black people live pro dominantly in Democrat run cities for decades now and how's that working out .

1. Biden's a moderate under any normal political barometer. Just because the GOP doesn't give a f**k about things like roads, trains and decaying lead pipes that are in desperate need of attention and can't countenance the idea of rich people paying higher taxes doesn't change that.

2. How was Bernie screwed? His name was on MY primary ballot. Just because he's too leftist and unelectable as president in my opinion (and the opinions of many other Democrats) doesn't mean he was screwed.

3.  On the Democratic cities, its working out fine for many blacks. And many others still struggle with the legacy of racism and the ubiquitous problems that afflict the poor all over the planet. But what's your implication? Are black people stupid and voting for a party that makes their lives worse? If that's the case, why has the GOP not been able to attract them? Many black people USED to vote Republican, after all. What has the GOP been offering black people?

Gmac

Outraged
f$ggots  and d$kes too you couldn't make it up , but I'm sure he has a pride flag up somewhere so it's all good, the Democrats really have a lot of people fooled.

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on June 02, 2020, 01:31:15 PM
Tear gassing and grenading priests so you can stand in front of their church with a bible because you're embarrassed that people noted that Hitler also hid in a bunker, just like you did.

But hey, "not fascism".

https://twitter.com/jackmjenkins/status/1267644542762864641

1. Spoke w/Bishop Mariann Budde of the Washington Diocese.

On Trump's remarks: "Everything he has said is antithetical to the teachings of our traditions and what we stand for as a church."

ALSO: One of those driven out w/tear gas for the photo op was a *priest of the diocese.*

2. She read me a message sent to her by that priest, who was offering hospitality to protesters: "I was literally coughing bc of tear gas while helping ppl ... and the police drove us off ... w/riot gear and horses so that man could stand in front of our church with a Bible."

https://twitter.com/jackmjenkins/status/1267654371032039430

ANOTHER harrowing account from ANOTHER priest working outside St. John's who says they were run off by tear gas, etc before Trump's photo op.

Ends with a defiant decree: "I am now a force to be reckoned with."

this turned out to be another lie , add to the endless list of lies the media tells

sid waddell

A quick Google would show that it is very much true

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1399029477682855938

Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT
·
May 30
This shouldn't get overlooked. There were a zillion fauxtrage articles and tweets from Trump allies, claiming tear gas wasn't used and attacking journalists who said it was.
Quote Tweet
Nicholas Wu
@nicholaswu12
· May 29
"An attorney for DC Police said in court, for the first time, that the department did indeed use tear gas on protesters around Lafayette Square Park last June...."
via ⁦@wusa9⁩  http://wusa9.com/article/news/investigations/mpd-admits-it-tear-gassed-protesters-june-2020/65-b91a5d65-b683-4e22-b30a-7a740e9cf61d
Show this thread

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on June 09, 2021, 11:39:41 PM

Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT
·
May 30
This shouldn't get overlooked. There were a zillion fauxtrage articles and tweets from Trump allies, claiming tear gas wasn't used and attacking journalists who said it was.
Quote Tweet
Nicholas Wu
@nicholaswu12
· May 29
"An attorney for DC Police said in court, for the first time, that the department did indeed use tear gas on protesters around Lafayette Square Park last June...."
via ⁦@wusa9⁩  http://wusa9.com/article/news/investigations/mpd-admits-it-tear-gassed-protesters-june-2020/65-b91a5d65-b683-4e22-b30a-7a740e9cf61d
Show this thread
was it for Trump or a fence installation? Read the articles you posted they are lies

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on June 09, 2021, 11:56:50 PM

Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT
·
May 30
Quote Tweet
Nicholas Wu
@nicholaswu12
· May 29
Show this thread
was it for Trump or a fence installation? Read the articles you posted they are lies
What I posted specifically states they are the truth and that you are the one telling lies

It couldn't be clearer

Move on, you lost again

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on June 09, 2021, 11:58:48 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 09, 2021, 11:56:50 PM

Maggie Haberman
@maggieNYT
·
May 30
Quote Tweet
Nicholas Wu
@nicholaswu12
· May 29
Show this thread
What I posted specifically states they are the truth and that you are the one telling lies

It couldn't be clearer

Move on, you lost again
read the Facebook article you quoted , it's full of lies from a liar quoted by another liar .

sid waddell

You're seething at being caught out in a lie, all it took was five seconds on Twitter

That seethe is surprising for someone who is so open about living in a la la land of far right make believe

Dust yourself off and go again tomorrow with the shameless lies

Good night

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on June 10, 2021, 12:11:17 AM
You're seething at being caught out in a lie, all it took was five seconds on Twitter

That seethe is surprising for someone who is so open about living in a la la land of far right make believe

Dust yourself off and go again tomorrow with the shameless lies

Good night
yes you are
Good night

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 09, 2021, 07:30:30 PM

Outraged
f$ggots  and d$kes too you couldn't make it up , but I'm sure he has a pride flag up somewhere so it's all good, the Democrats really have a lot of people fooled.

Hunter Biden = Democrats?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 10, 2021, 12:16:19 PM
Quote from: Gmac on June 09, 2021, 07:30:30 PM

Outraged

Hunter Biden = Democrats?
no but just shows how fake all this woke bs is with dems ,how would media be treating this if it was one of Trumps sons ?
Kamala showing what a total disaster she is as the president of Guatemala giving her a lecture letting her know that the Biden border policy  is encouraging child and human trafficking as well as huge amount of drug trafficking. Wow who would have thought.