The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 17, 2020, 11:23:39 PM
The state of modern political discourse in the US:

Democrats: We think Trump is destroying the Post Office to steal the election

Trump: I'm destroying the Post Office to steal the election

Conservatives: The libs have gone crazy and believe that Trump is destroying the Post Office to steal the election

Gmac: I can see 4 mailboxes from my house, therefore there's no evidence that Trump is destroying the Post Office to steal the election
GMac supports fascism so he would say that, wouldn't he - gaslighting is an essential part of fascism

Clued in observers have been saying since March that Trump would destroy the postal service as a central plank of a wide ranging strategy to rig the election

Dems have been totally impotent in the face of it as they have been since day 1 of taking the house

"We'll impeach him at the ballot box", said Pelosi

You don't vote out a fascist because the fascist makes sure he "wins" by any means necessary, and all means are currently necessary for Trump

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on August 18, 2020, 12:25:35 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 17, 2020, 11:23:39 PM
The state of modern political discourse in the US:

Democrats: We think Trump is destroying the Post Office to steal the election

Trump: I'm destroying the Post Office to steal the election

Conservatives: The libs have gone crazy and believe that Trump is destroying the Post Office to steal the election

Gmac: I can see 4 mailboxes from my house, therefore there's no evidence that Trump is destroying the Post Office to steal the election
GMac supports fascism so he would say that, wouldn't he - gaslighting is an essential part of fascism

Clued in observers have been saying since March that Trump would destroy the postal service as a central plank of a wide ranging strategy to rig the election

Dems have been totally impotent in the face of it as they have been since day 1 of taking the house

"We'll impeach him at the ballot box", said Pelosi

You don't vote out a fascist because the fascist makes sure he "wins" by any means necessary, and all means are currently necessary for Trump

So I took a trip to town-hall today because I'm thinking of pulling a Democratic ballot for the primary on September 1st (Markey/Kennedy)

My options are as follows:

(1) Request a mail in Ballot

(2) Vote during EARLY VOTING-

Saturday 22nd (12-4)
Sunday 23rd (12-4)

ALL DAY

Monday 24th
Tuesday 25th
Wednesday 26th
Thursday 27th
Friday 28th

(3) Or I can vote in person on September 1st

Thank you and good night

whitey

Sid-here a a few more of your "good guys"

There are 3 or 4 videos leading up to this and the guy absolutely did not try to run anyone over

https://t.co/jjnt5dUeb8

***WARNING*** very graphic

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on August 16, 2020, 11:18:45 AM
Quote from: fearbrags on August 16, 2020, 01:26:13 AM
Quote from: Gmac on August 15, 2020, 04:05:49 PM
Biden campaign refusing to go on any of the Sunday morning news shows , I wonder why

Because he is winning 🙄

Exactly....all he needs to do is run down the clock

Nothing to be gained by going on TV, although this tactic may not sit well with some of the people whose vote he needs to win.
correction here he did a hard hitting interview with confessed ho and hold up merchant Cardi b .

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

Speaking of "ho's," you can find nude pictures of Melania Trump online but not Kamala Harris. Just sayin'.

Eamonnca1

Bernie Sanders takes the stage tonight as part of a wide diverse swath of progressive and moderate Dems - with Jon Kasich as well - kicking off this historically unique Dem national convention.

And headlining the right...

Mark and Patricia McCloskey who are facing charges of one count of unlawful use of a weapon. The "party of law and order" my ass.

Gmac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 18, 2020, 02:19:47 AM
Bernie Sanders takes the stage tonight as part of a wide diverse swath of progressive and moderate Dems - with Jon Kasich as well - kicking off this historically unique Dem national convention.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey who are facing charges of one count of unlawful use of a weapon. The "party of law and order" my ass.
eva Longoria kicked it off from her $15m dollar mansion with a wall around it and armed security, is she talking border security?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on August 18, 2020, 02:34:31 AM

eva Longoria kicked it off from her $15m dollar mansion with a wall around it and armed security, is she talking border security?

Peter Falk died in 2011. Was he talking about international trade?

(I assume the game we're playing is called "insert-a-completely-random-non-sequitur-about-a-completely-random-person-that-has-no-bearing-whatsoever-on-what-is-being-discussed.")

sid waddell

"Law and order" as used in American politics has always been a white supremacist dog whistle

It means "keep the blacks down"

It is designed to portray blackness as synonomous with criminality and criminality as synonymous with blackness

One particular poster here is obsessed with doing just that

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on August 18, 2020, 10:18:07 AM

"Law and order" as used in American politics has always been a white supremacist dog whistle

It is designed to portray blackness as synonomous with criminality and criminality as synonymous with blackness

How are your buddies, the "good guys"  from Antifa doing this weather? (99% of whom are white)

Have they kicked anyone unconscious recently?

Denn Forever

From the way you phrase it, the obvious have.  Any link?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 18, 2020, 02:10:10 AM
Trump on his late brother:

His brother just died.

But Trump reduces him down to his loyalty and servility towards Trump.

Oh, and apparently a lot of people have forgotten that the coronavirus originated in China.

J70

White resentment. Fear of the "other".

Then it all makes sense.

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on August 18, 2020, 11:39:03 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 18, 2020, 10:18:07 AM

How are your buddies, the "good guys"  from Antifa doing this weather? (99% of whom are white)

Have they kicked anyone unconscious recently?
There's no such organisation as antifa

Antifa stands for anti-fascist

Anti-fascism is now a terrorist offence according to Trump

Funny how you support anti-fascism being made a terrorist offence, isn't it