Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Surely there are better options than Ming's?

lurganblue

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 13, 2021, 01:33:43 PM
Surely there are better options than Ming's?

There probably is. But GS seems to like a balance in there.  Ming's teammate Konsa for example has had a better season but on the right side.

Main Street

I listened to  ht punditry  from both channels RTÉ and BBC and Didi and Liam are way ahead in their analysis of the first half, but I suppose some allowances to be made for home team bias.

Tony Baloney

Kyle Walker looks like he'd be doing well to get a game at Mallusk.

Rich Ricci

Quote from: Main Street on June 13, 2021, 03:06:16 PM
I listened to  ht punditry  from both channels RTÉ and BBC and Didi and Liam are way ahead in their analysis of the first half, but I suppose some allowances to be made for home team bias.

I generally watch on ITV/BBC because I can get them in HD on my TV but for the Wales game yesterday I just had to turn over to RTE as Robbie Savage was completely insufferable. Ten times more than he is normally.

Boycey

Have a cup of tea, take a piss or get a bit of fresh air into ur lungs FFS. Watching one lot of pundits is bad enough without inflicting two on yourself  :)

Capt Pat

Pickford hasn't had a save to make.

BennyCake

Quote from: Rich Ricci on June 13, 2021, 03:23:11 PM

I generally watch on ITV/BBC because I can get them in HD on my TV but for the Wales game yesterday I just had to turn over to RTE as Robbie Savage was completely insufferable. Ten times more than he is normally.

Jermaine Jenas is brutal. How does he get all this media work? Oh wait....

StPatsAbu

Surprised 1966 replay not on yet or did I miss something?

Main Street

The RTE commentator  made a reference to the magnificent Jordi Cruyff Arena  ;D

BennyCake

The Scottish lad playing for Netherlands has missed a couple of great chances.

rodney trotter

A decent game. The Dutch lacking a Kluivert or Van Persie to finish the chances.

RedHand88

clarshack

Croatia not as good as 3 years ago, thought both teams were average enough actually.

clarshack

The Dutch don't look too bad.