Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Armagh18 on June 10, 2021, 12:22:33 PM
More and more people are copping on to the fact that the MSM make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to SF wrong doings but are happy to look the other way for the rest. It's getting to the stage that there are the usual suspects on twitter snd on here acting outraged but the majority pass no remarks.
Trump Trump Trump

Fake News Media

Lock Em Up

Armagh18

Quote from: sid waddell on June 10, 2021, 12:26:14 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on June 10, 2021, 12:22:33 PM
More and more people are copping on to the fact that the MSM make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to SF wrong doings but are happy to look the other way for the rest. It's getting to the stage that there are the usual suspects on twitter snd on here acting outraged but the majority pass no remarks.
Trump Trump Trump

Fake News Media

Lock Em Up
Yup. Usual suspects.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on June 10, 2021, 12:18:55 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 10, 2021, 11:33:51 AM
Quote from: yellowcard on June 10, 2021, 11:09:39 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on June 10, 2021, 09:57:04 AM
Had to turn Nolan off this am in the car, lead story SF posing as pollsters...no mention of Ff or FG. The bias is breathtaking.

You've only yourself to blame for turning him on in the first instance unless you have a fetish for sectarian mudslinging carried out in the name of ratings.

Its the Shinners who boost his ratings, all i hear are boys saying "dont usually listen to him but....."

What an odd statement. Surely anyone who listens to him boosts his ratings? Unless you are suggesting that only SF supporters listen to him?

yes, but as you keep saying, yous are "the biggest show in the country" numbers wise, my point is yous all apparently are boycotting it! BS as usual from Shinners

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 10, 2021, 12:34:27 PM
Had to turn Nolan off this am in the car, lead story SF posing as pollsters...no mention of Ff or FG. The bias is breathtaking.

You've only yourself to blame for turning him on in the first instance unless you have a fetish for sectarian mudslinging carried out in the name of ratings.

Its the Shinners who boost his ratings, all i hear are boys saying "dont usually listen to him but....."

What an odd statement. Surely anyone who listens to him boosts his ratings? Unless you are suggesting that only SF supporters listen to him?

yes, but as you keep saying, yous are "the biggest show in the country" numbers wise, my point is yous all apparently are boycotting it! BS as usual from Shinners

SF supporters aren't members of a union. Some don't listen, some do. To say that "shinners" are the ones boosting his ratings is just nonsensical waffle.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on June 10, 2021, 12:36:47 PM

SF supporters aren't members of a union. Some don't listen, some do. To say that "shinners" are the ones boosting his ratings is just nonsensical waffle.

I know. Its a cult

RedHand88

Green party have admitted to it now too. Truth is they were all at it.

sid waddell

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 10, 2021, 01:07:27 PM
Green party have admitted to it now too. Truth is they were all at it.
SF have marketed themselves as being different

The truth is they're far worse

They have an allergic reaction to scrutiny

They genuinely do think it is cheek and affrontery that journalists would try to scrutinise them, I mean how dare they, don't they know who we are?

Cue more whataboutery and deflection

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 10, 2021, 12:55:48 PM

I know. Its a cult

Yaddayadda. Anything to say about what we are actually discussing or was that your attempt to avoid doing so? How can you say the shinners are the ones responsible for Nolan's numbers any more than voters of any other party?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on June 10, 2021, 01:55:07 PM

I know. Its a cult

Yaddayadda. Anything to say about what we are actually discussing or was that your attempt to avoid doing so? How can you say the shinners are the ones responsible for Nolan's numbers any more than voters of any other party?

Ive said quite clearly above what I think, not sure what else I acn do to help you understand

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 10, 2021, 02:23:31 PM

I know. Its a cult

Ive said quite clearly above what I think, not sure what else I can do to help you understand

So you think that "all" (your words) SF supporters claim to be boycotting Nolan? Have you any form of evidence of Nolan listeners broken down by the party those listeners vote for? Or would it just be easier to accept that you were talking through your hole?

sid waddell

I know. Its a cult

I'm trying to recall an instance of a Shinnerbot ever genuinely discussing a relevant issue on this forum

And I genuinely can't recall one

And I spend 25 hours a day on here, so I've heard anyway

Snapchap

Quote from: sid waddell on June 10, 2021, 03:13:47 PM

I know. Its a cult

I'm trying to recall an instance of a Shinnerbot ever genuinely discussing a relevant issue on this forum

::) You know when someone uses the word "shinnerbot" that there will be no use or substance to their post. You've just demonstrated that very well, once again.

sid waddell

Quote from: Snapchap on June 10, 2021, 03:29:19 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on June 10, 2021, 03:13:47 PM

I know. Its a cult

::) You know when someone uses the word "shinnerbot" that there will be no use or substance to their post. You've just demonstrated that very well, once again.
You know when somebody responds like this that the term Shinnerbot seriously irks them, because they know it's true, and they know they fall into the category

Right, Shinnerbot?  ;D

Also I don't think I'll be taking a judgement on what constitutes "substance" from you  ;D

Hallucinogenic substance, perhaps

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM