Author Topic: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.  (Read 721046 times)

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
Re: Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.
« Reply #8265 on: June 10, 2021, 11:32:38 AM »
Had to turn Nolan off this am in the car, lead story SF posing as pollsters...no mention of Ff or FG. The bias is breathtaking.

I dont think FF or FG stand in the North last time i checked

Aren't the SDLP in partnership with FF? Not worth even a mention, no? Aren't the Greens an All-Ireland party and weren't they also implicated in this activity yesterday? Not worth a mention, no?

Worth a mention but certainly not of the same relevance to us here who have SF in power.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: June 10, 2021, 11:33:51 AM »
Had to turn Nolan off this am in the car, lead story SF posing as pollsters...no mention of Ff or FG. The bias is breathtaking.

You've only yourself to blame for turning him on in the first instance unless you have a fetish for sectarian mudslinging carried out in the name of ratings.

Its the Shinners who boost his ratings, all i hear are boys saying "dont usually listen to him but....."

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: June 10, 2021, 11:35:45 AM »
On another point did anyone acttually understand a word of MONs rambling in response to DUP changes yesterday on Radio Ulster?
 Sweet jesus she is dense

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: June 10, 2021, 12:17:53 PM »

I dont think FF or FG stand in the North last time i checked

Aren't the SDLP in partnership with FF? Not worth even a mention, no? Aren't the Greens an All-Ireland party and weren't they also implicated in this activity yesterday? Not worth a mention, no?

Worth a mention but certainly not of the same relevance to us here who have SF in power.

Worth a mention. Did he mention it?

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: June 10, 2021, 12:18:55 PM »

You've only yourself to blame for turning him on in the first instance unless you have a fetish for sectarian mudslinging carried out in the name of ratings.

Its the Shinners who boost his ratings, all i hear are boys saying "dont usually listen to him but....."

What an odd statement. Surely anyone who listens to him boosts his ratings? Unless you are suggesting that only SF supporters listen to him?

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: June 10, 2021, 12:22:33 PM »
More and more people are copping on to the fact that the MSM make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to SF wrong doings but are happy to look the other way for the rest. Itís getting to the stage that there are the usual suspects on twitter snd on here acting outraged but the majority pass no remarks.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: June 10, 2021, 12:26:14 PM »
More and more people are copping on to the fact that the MSM make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to SF wrong doings but are happy to look the other way for the rest. Itís getting to the stage that there are the usual suspects on twitter snd on here acting outraged but the majority pass no remarks.
Trump Trump Trump

Fake News Media

Lock Em Up

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: June 10, 2021, 12:29:16 PM »
Trump Trump Trump

Fake News Media

Lock Em Up
Yup. Usual suspects.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: June 10, 2021, 12:34:27 PM »

What an odd statement. Surely anyone who listens to him boosts his ratings? Unless you are suggesting that only SF supporters listen to him?

yes, but as you keep saying, yous are "the biggest show in the country" numbers wise, my point is yous all apparently are boycotting it! BS as usual from Shinners

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: June 10, 2021, 12:36:47 PM »

yes, but as you keep saying, yous are "the biggest show in the country" numbers wise, my point is yous all apparently are boycotting it! BS as usual from Shinners

SF supporters aren't members of a union. Some don't listen, some do. To say that "shinners" are the ones boosting his ratings is just nonsensical waffle.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: June 10, 2021, 12:55:48 PM »

SF supporters aren't members of a union. Some don't listen, some do. To say that "shinners" are the ones boosting his ratings is just nonsensical waffle.

I know. Its a cult

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: June 10, 2021, 01:07:27 PM »
Green party have admitted to it now too. Truth is they were all at it.

sid waddell

• View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: June 10, 2021, 01:17:02 PM »
Green party have admitted to it now too. Truth is they were all at it.
SF have marketed themselves as being different

The truth is they're far worse

They have an allergic reaction to scrutiny

They genuinely do think it is cheek and affrontery that journalists would try to scrutinise them, I mean how dare they, don't they know who we are?

Cue more whataboutery and deflection

Snapchap

• View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: June 10, 2021, 01:55:07 PM »

I know. Its a cult

Yaddayadda. Anything to say about what we are actually discussing or was that your attempt to avoid doing so? How can you say the shinners are the ones responsible for Nolan's numbers any more than voters of any other party?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

• View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: June 10, 2021, 02:23:31 PM »

I know. Its a cult

Yaddayadda. Anything to say about what we are actually discussing or was that your attempt to avoid doing so? How can you say the shinners are the ones responsible for Nolan's numbers any more than voters of any other party?

Ive said quite clearly above what I think, not sure what else I acn do to help you understand