Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: general_lee on June 03, 2021, 10:46:18 AM
ApexIRA

You know the craic, they are trying to bully planning depts via councillors

johnnycool

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 03, 2021, 11:03:24 AM
ApexIRA

Must have learned that trick from the DUP in the north and FF in the south. Micheal no stranger to a wee envelope either.

Before you know it they'll have a tent at the Galway races.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: johnnycool on June 03, 2021, 11:09:25 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 03, 2021, 11:03:24 AM
ApexIRA

Must have learned that trick from the DUP in the north and FF in the south. Micheal no stranger to a wee envelope either.

Before you know it they'll have a tent at the Galway races.

To use a well worn SF twitter hashtag. Two cheeks of the one arse. Apex are corrupt

Dire Ear

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57342924

Handy money
Sinn Féin receive almost £800k more from will of Billy Hampton

johnnycool

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 03, 2021, 11:31:47 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57334673

Another SF mess

How so?

Is Peter Weir not the Education minister or are you saying Conor Murphy should usurp him and give funding to these schools?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: johnnycool on June 03, 2021, 11:50:47 AM

Another SF mess

How so?

Is Peter Weir not the Education minister or are you saying Conor Murphy should usurp him and give funding to these schools?

There was 1 IMS in Derry City, Bunscoil Cholmcille founded in 1983(second oldest in NI), SF tried to take over the school and found that they couldnt, therefore they started their own school in Brandywell under the premises that it was really because they wanted a non CCMS set up. This diluted the numbers but was almost sustainable for a while because of the distance between the schools. Their board are amongst those shifted in Derry recently by leadership, Gaeilscoil EM, Bogside Brandywell, Cultúrlann are essentially same people SF

Then another splinter(mostly non SF voters and real gaeilgeoir diehards) wanted another school where they could drive their own ethos. This was built 2.5 miles from BC, it should never and I mean never have been approved and was rejected initially on sustainability queries. And guess what when SF got the job they approved it(Catherine Ruane)!!

We now have 3 schools in Derry with no facilities, the oldest BC has no canteen. SF caused this on 2 fronts, they wanted control and secondly they wanted to blindly show DUP that they would turn around a justified sustainability question just to give them the 2 fingers salute.

The numbers are roughly the same in total in the 3 schools as they were when we had 1 But because each is under the threshold they cant get new facilities. STUPID SF DUNCES.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 03, 2021, 01:29:46 PM

Another SF mess

SF haven't had the education portfolio in s long long time.

I know, this mess was done few years back both at govt and local level, no way out of it now. Shambles.

Itchy

Quote from: Rossfan on June 03, 2021, 09:41:48 AM
Opposed to 238 social and 238 social houses in Fingal on ideological grounds.
I'd say those 476 families will be delighted to continue paying huge rents or living in emergency accomodation as a matter of principle.

I'm glad you received your FG handbook and textbook answers. Tell me what FF/FG have done to stop vultures buying up whole housing estates. Sure I suppose it doesnt matter, the people will still get the houses in the end. Sure a lad like you would be happy as long as some politician can look after your potholes, move your esb pole or yoursave your turf bog. To hell with doing what is right.

Rossfan

Doing right The Sinn Fein way?
No houses anywhere hear anyone so private houses can cost a fortune and loads of people can  be put living in hotels so Maryloo can wrinkle up her forehead in outrage and indignation in the Dáil.
Some won't see through it which seems to be the whole point.
By the way unlike yourself I never read a political party handbook in my life and have no intention of doing so.
Long Centuries of Connacht DNA enables me to recognise bullsh1t when I come across it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trailer

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-feinmembers-posed-as-pollstersto-collect-data-on-voters-40517853.html

Not a normal political party. If this is what they're up to when not in power what will they get up to when they're in power?

general_lee

Few of the usual suspects wet themselves on Twitter over this  ;D