Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Ulick on February 02, 2013, 10:06:45 PM
In fairness to  Mary Lou, I don't ever recall Gardaí smashing down the front door through, spitting on my mother, smashing her wedding gifts and heirlooms, pulling da down the stairs by the hair in his underwear, assaulting and interning family members nor shooting dead my school-friends. I suppose we must thank the Sino/Indo for pointing out that we have more in common than we know and our southern brothers faced a similar brutal police state on a daily basis.

Is that an excuse for shooting us?
MWWSI 2017

Ulick

Quote from: Olly on February 02, 2013, 10:13:58 PM
Did anyone watch the programme on Bernadette McAliskey tonight? She says she doesn't like Stormont. There's a midget doing press-ups on RTE now.

Flipping meant to record that.

Ulick

Quote from: muppet on February 02, 2013, 10:24:57 PM
In fairness to  Mary Lou, I don't ever recall Gardaí smashing down the front door through, spitting on my mother, smashing her wedding gifts and heirlooms, pulling da down the stairs by the hair in his underwear, assaulting and interning family members nor shooting dead my school-friends. I suppose we must thank the Sino/Indo for pointing out that we have more in common than we know and our southern brothers faced a similar brutal police state on a daily basis.

Excuse? Sure you were all obviously going through the same shit (hence the Sindo equivalence between the Garda and RUC/UDR/B Specials) - fcuk you'd be grateful we shot as many as we did.

muppet

Quote from: Ulick on February 02, 2013, 11:00:48 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 02, 2013, 10:24:57 PM

Excuse? Sure you were all obviously going through the same shit (hence the Sindo equivalence between the Garda and RUC/UDR/B Specials) - fcuk you'd be grateful we shot as many as we did.

'We' were gutless balaclavad drug dealers shooting family Gaa men. What a hero you are.
MWWSI 2017

Ulick

Satire is obviously lost on you (ya) muppet. 

muppet

MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

glens abu

Quote from: lawnseed on February 03, 2013, 08:54:50 AM
Quote from: muppet on February 02, 2013, 11:36:37 PM
Quote from: Ulick on February 02, 2013, 11:28:19 PM

D'ya reckon?

hes right muppet that one went right over your head

Must have been a bad shot if it went over his head

muppet

Quote from: glens abu on February 03, 2013, 11:14:00 AM
Quote from: lawnseed on February 03, 2013, 08:54:50 AM
Quote from: muppet on February 02, 2013, 11:36:37 PM
Quote from: Ulick on February 02, 2013, 11:28:19 PM

D'ya reckon?

hes right muppet that one went right over your head

Must have been a bad shot if it went over his head

If they fired over people's heads there would be more people alive. John Morley fired a couple of warning shots into the air because he did't want to injure anyone, the scumbags turned around and shot him in the head.
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

See that's the difference between policing a community and conducting a "war".

glens abu

Quote from: Hardy on February 03, 2013, 05:26:25 PM
See that's the difference between policing a community and conducting a "war".

Correct

Feckitt

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Nally Stand

Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 07:04:03 PM
Quote from: Feckitt on February 03, 2013, 07:01:02 PM
You're such a w**ker muppet

I don't shoot my own people.

Your freedom was won by an organisation which did. I assume you comdemn that organisation in its entirety?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on February 03, 2013, 07:10:19 PM
Quote from: muppet on February 03, 2013, 07:04:03 PM
Quote from: Feckitt on February 03, 2013, 07:01:02 PM
You're such a w**ker muppet

I don't shoot my own people.

Your freedom was won by an organisation which did. I assume you comdemn that organisation in its entirety?

Yawn. More whataboutery.

I don't shot my own people.
MWWSI 2017