Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Dougal Maguire

Reminds me of the line from Blackadder 2 when he's speaking to mad Captain Rum: I thought it was standard maritime practice that a ship comes equipped with a crew.  Opinion is divided on the matter, all the other captains say it is, I say it isn't
Careful now

TabClear

Lads can you not just cut off the moron's oxygen and ignore Tony. There is no point trying to reason with him as I'm fairly convinced   he doesn't believe the shite he is peddling, all he wants us a reaction to make him feel the big man . It is f**king pathetic and had turned this thread into a farce with no meaningful debate for months.

ashman

Quote from: TabClear on November 05, 2016, 12:57:57 PM
Lads can you not just cut off the moron's oxygen and ignore Tony. There is no point trying to reason with him as I'm fairly convinced   he doesn't believe the shite he is peddling, all he wants us a reaction to make him feel the big man . It is f**king pathetic and had turned this thread into a farce with no meaningful debate for months.

Meaningful debate !!!

Irishmen talking about a f**king Scottish soccerball club !!!

TabClear

Quote from: ashman on November 05, 2016, 01:46:17 PM

Meaningful debate !!!

For a man who has such an issue with soccer you spend a hell of lot of time on soccer threads posting about people who post on soccer threads.

Club Rossa

The same boy sat down and watched that "f**king Scottish soccerball club" the other night😂😂

tippabu

Development squad just beat Edinburgh city 21-0 in the sfa youth cup!!

tonto1888

Meaningful debate !!!

Irishman pretends not to care but keeps posting

T Fearon

Another riveting first half against ICT...not😡

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on November 05, 2016, 10:21:03 AM
Excited? By a 7 nil defeat? By being effectively out of contention after the fourth game out of a series of six? Do me a favour.

I wouldn't mind if there was any sign of sustained improvement or discernible plan,but when we were facing ten men,and drawing 1 each,in the latter stages of a game that was a must win the other night,we were pussyfooting around playing the ball across the back four etc.

Nonsense you wouldn't mind. There is signs of the things you want. You just refuse to see them

tothetop03

Quote from: T Fearon on November 05, 2016, 04:05:03 PM
Another riveting first half against ICT...not😡

Would Celtic getting beat be more pleasing for you?

Newbridge Exile

Job done another clean sheet and there points, always tricky after a mid week champions league game (as Man City have shown today )

JoG2

Quote from: TabClear on November 05, 2016, 02:24:50 PM

Meaningful debate !!!

For a man who has such an issue with soccer you spend a hell of lot of time on soccer threads posting about people who post on soccer threads.

The man has serious anger issues by reading his posts.. Mustn't get a word in in the real world

thebar

Good win the day...3 points and a clean sheet...what a difference Rodgers under Ronnie there was times you would have been worried about winning the league the team was so poor...had my doubts about Rodgers but he is doing a great job.

T Fearon

Zzzzzz.Beating ICT by three goals,and only breaking the deadlock in the second half,is not worth even mentioning for a team of Celtic's vastly superior resources in the Scottish League.Rodgers was recruited at a super salary to improve Celtic's performances and pedigree in Europe,and has manifestly failed in that arena to date

tonto1888

Sure tiny didn't even see the game today. He has no idea what he's talking about