Guess the Sindo Headline

Started by mylestheslasher, October 14, 2011, 10:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Silver hill

RDE away too?
Maybe Alan English is serious about turning the tanker.

red hander

Slap it up the odious West Brit tosser

general_lee

Have to admit it is somewhat enjoyable seeing a west Brit "journo" (not surprisingly) exposed as an internet troll. I see that the Twitter account in question has been accused of bullying a female journalist from the north, I'm just wondering who else will be exposed as being behind it.

mouview

F**kin sanctimonious donkey. A bad month for the DUP just keeps getting worse.

Eamonnca1

Baile Brigín 2

From all accounts the Belgians want a total change in direction at the Sindo. Harris led the old guard revolt and they played this card. RDE also gone, O'Hanlon done a 180.

Angelo

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on May 07, 2021, 01:53:50 AM
From all accounts the Belgians want a total change in direction at the Sindo. Harris led the old guard revolt and they played this card. RDE also gone, O'Hanlon done a 180.

I don't see any evidence of that yet.

The attacks are continuing ah hominem against SF, see the recent case of Leo Varadkar's biographer and the SF database which is a total non story. The same journalist then went on a twitter campaign citing that he was being intimidated and threatened because someone tweeted him a Tom and Jerry gif of him shooting himself in the foot.

This is only tip of the iceberg stuff when it comes to Irish journalism.

What is very noteworthy is the number of followers that account had from prominent Irish Times and Independent journalists.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Itchy

Seems the man who complained about Sinn Fein twitter trolls was the biggest troll of them all. Some of the stuff from that account is shocking and I see online there are other accounts that are suspiciously like the one call out. What an odious little west brit hypocrite, I hope he gets everything that he deserves now and never gets published again. I also wouldnt be getting too excited yet about the transformation of the Sindo even if the removal of this w**ker and RDE is a step in the right direction.

imtommygunn

The less of a voice RDE gets the better. It's pretty much hate speech a load the crap she spouts. I don't know enough about the other boy to know but sounds like he is in the same camp.

Angelo

Interesting to hear those who pretend there is not a huge bias in the Free State media against SF.

Broadcasters defaming SF politicians.
Journalists running burner accounts abusing and denigrating SF.

mouview

Be badly wanted if true. Paper has turned into a miserable, nihilistic rag with nothing positive to say about anybody or anything.

Angelo

Quote from: mouview on May 07, 2021, 09:50:29 AM

Be badly wanted if true. Paper has turned into a miserable, nihilistic rag with nothing positive to say about anybody or anything.

Apart from articles on how Helen McEntee having a baby "lifted the mood of the nation".

And inside the Dail as Leo Varadkar stars in hilarious Simon Harris TikTok video.