Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 2245498 times)

Dire Ear

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #13335 on: March 31, 2021, 01:15:32 PM »
Heart attack while running?

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #13336 on: April 21, 2021, 09:37:09 AM »
Nearly forgot about the draw last night too.

Cavan at Healy Park. Not a bad way to start it off. Very tough task for new management.

Theshooter

• Give it to the shooters!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13337 on: April 21, 2021, 12:18:39 PM »
Great to hear Conroy from the Moy up trialling with the county the year. Plenty of young blood on this years panel.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 12:21:11 PM by Theshooter »

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #13338 on: April 21, 2021, 04:35:13 PM »
Great to hear Conroy from the Moy up trialling with the county the year. Plenty of young blood on this years panel.
Some amount of players involved with the county at the minute. Surely about 15 of them will be released back to their clubs and get game time.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #13339 on: April 22, 2021, 01:30:28 PM »
Some amount of players involved with the county at the minute. Surely about 15 of them will be released back to their clubs and get game time.

If he can stay injury free he has a great chance.

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #13340 on: April 22, 2021, 04:43:47 PM »

If he can stay injury free he has a great chance.
Maybe longer term but good luck to him trying to get ahead of Bradley, McCurry, McAliskey, Brennan etc in the next year or two.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #13341 on: May 05, 2021, 12:38:12 PM »
10 days until the national league kicks off and barely a dickie bird about it.

I'd really liked to have seen a full league season this year, would have allowed the management team to get a good look at the players involved but it is what it is.

I'd be expecting us to qualify for the league semi-finals along with Donegal so the first match is obviously vital.

Presume we'll be carrying a big enough squad this year?

Who are the confirmed departures from last year's squad?

McClure
Coney
Loughran
C McCann
C Cavanagh
Murnaghan
McCrory

Anyone else I've omitted there. Obviously with players only recently back training and all there doesn't seem to be too much word outside the camp.

When is McShane likely to resume action? It's about 15 months now since his injury.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #13342 on: May 05, 2021, 01:36:20 PM »
There was over 45 on a wider panel at one stage. I don't think anyone has been cut from that but that must come soon.

Gaagaagaa20

• View Profile
« Reply #13343 on: May 05, 2021, 04:59:21 PM »

I'd really liked to have seen a full league season this year, would have allowed the management team to get a good look at the players involved but it is what it is.

I'd be expecting us to qualify for the league semi-finals along with Donegal so the first match is obviously vital.

McClure
Coney
Loughran
C McCann
C Cavanagh
Murnaghan
McCrory

Anyone else I've omitted there. Obviously with players only recently back training and all there doesn't seem to be too much word outside the camp.

When is McShane likely to resume action? It's about 15 months now since his injury.
McClure back in, they must think we’re going to see something we haven’t already seen before from him

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #13344 on: May 05, 2021, 11:13:04 PM »

McClure
Coney
Loughran
C McCann
C Cavanagh
Murnaghan
McCrory

McClure back in, they must think we’re going to see something we haven’t already seen before from him

To be fair I'd say McClure still offers more than the likes of Ben McDonnell.

We're not well stocked with natural midfielders. Would not be surprised to see Mattie in midfield this coming season. Think we need natural midfielders there. For me it's Kennedy and An Other.

Kennedy has had a lot of injuries since making the step up so hopefully he can get a good run of fitness.

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #13345 on: May 06, 2021, 08:43:14 AM »
There was over 45 on a wider panel at one stage. I don't think anyone has been cut from that but that must come soon.

A few were let go on Tuesday night.

GlenMan

• View Profile
« Reply #13346 on: May 06, 2021, 09:04:44 AM »

I've heard that T Quinn, M McKearney, D Kerr, R Nugent, A Clarke and T Carney were cut on Tuesday. Four more to be cut this weekend.

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #13347 on: May 06, 2021, 09:28:14 AM »

I've heard that T Quinn, M McKearney, D Kerr, R Nugent, A Clarke and T Carney were cut on Tuesday. Four more to be cut this weekend.

Would have been more inclined to have a look at the likes of Quinn and Kerr than Ronan O'Neill.

No real surprises there in any case. Nugent probably a bit late now to get another chance but the rest of them will still have time on their hands to get back into the fold in future.

Who is Carney btw?

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #13348 on: May 06, 2021, 10:18:11 PM »

Would have been more inclined to have a look at the likes of Quinn and Kerr than Ronan O'Neill.

No real surprises there in any case. Nugent probably a bit late now to get another chance but the rest of them will still have time on their hands to get back into the fold in future.

Who is Carney btw?

Tomas Carney Derrylaughan

tyroneman

• View Profile
« Reply #13349 on: May 07, 2021, 07:35:11 AM »
What’s the latest on Cathal mcShane?

Recovered fully or still rehabbing?