Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

everymanaman

Good to see Owen Roes competing well in grade 1 though. I'd say it has been a while since they have been at that level. Future looking good?

EC Unique

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 02, 2013, 06:47:13 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 02, 2013, 11:22:03 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 01, 2013, 10:51:33 PM
Not often I enjoy a GAA match where my side lost, but a cracking game on a great evening tonight for Errigal minors against our own lads at Pairc and Ghleanna.

Probably says something about us when one of Tyrone's most decorated Clubs comes to Glenmornan and celebrates profusely a one point win.

Two decent sides, going at it full tilt in a sporting manner. Very enjoyable.

http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/viewReport.php?fixtureid=603

Our lads were well up for that match Norf. They knew it would be a big test. Would I be right in saying your team made the Championship final at U16 level?

Yeah, but it was the grade 2 Championship final. Stewartstown won the Championship that year, and Pomeroy the league.

Errigal's were getting 4 scores from 5 chances last night where-by we were generating the same chances but only getting 3 scores. That was the difference last night.

Mark Kavanagh was the difference.

omagh_gael

EC Unique

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 04, 2013, 11:23:16 AM
Any relation to Eamon?

Son. He is a class player and has a big future.

time ticking away

canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

EC Unique

Carmen Stateside

Carrickmore beat by 5 points.   :(

Club Rossa

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 05, 2013, 05:14:32 PM
Carrickmore beat by 5 points.   :(

Could have been much wore. Donaghmore cleaned them in midfield nd u front....carmen scored 1-1 hen the game was over
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Wee Roddy

Not to be making excuses at this early stage but Carmen are missing a hell of a lot of players at the minute. I didn't get to he match but from what I hear there was about 7 of last years championship first team on board yesterday and Mark Donnelly is injured and didn't play either.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 06, 2013, 10:24:16 AM
Not to be making excuses at this early stage but Carmen are missing a hell of a lot of players at the minute. I didn't get to he match but from what I hear there was about 7 of last years championship first team on board yesterday and Mark Donnelly is injured and didn't play either.

Not good at the min for Carmen esp with Clonoe and Errigal next up.
Could be bottom of the pile after 4 games - Has this ever been the case before?

Wee Roddy

I think it was 2010 when they got to the county final that they lost the 1st 4 or 5 league games. Like all clubs when the physical men retire it takes other a while to fill their shoes. Jesus I didn't know Errigal and Clonoe were next up. Its good to have them out of the way because neither of them too will give us points on the last day to stay up ;)

Aaron Boone

Your final round fixture is away to Augher.

EC Unique

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 06, 2013, 11:20:57 AM
I think it was 2010 when they got to the county final that they lost the 1st 4 or 5 league games. Like all clubs when the physical men retire it takes other a while to fill their shoes. Jesus I didn't know Errigal and Clonoe were next up. Its good to have them out of the way because neither of them too will give us points on the last day to stay up ;)

Who all has retired?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: EC Unique on May 03, 2013, 10:04:25 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 02, 2013, 06:47:13 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on May 02, 2013, 11:22:03 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 01, 2013, 10:51:33 PM
Not often I enjoy a GAA match where my side lost, but a cracking game on a great evening tonight for Errigal minors against our own lads at Pairc and Ghleanna.

Probably says something about us when one of Tyrone's most decorated Clubs comes to Glenmornan and celebrates profusely a one point win.

Two decent sides, going at it full tilt in a sporting manner. Very enjoyable.

http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/viewReport.php?fixtureid=603

Our lads were well up for that match Norf. They knew it would be a big test. Would I be right in saying your team made the Championship final at U16 level?

Yeah, but it was the grade 2 Championship final. Stewartstown won the Championship that year, and Pomeroy the league.

Errigal's were getting 4 scores from 5 chances last night where-by we were generating the same chances but only getting 3 scores. That was the difference last night.

Mark Kavanagh was the difference.

He was certainly a major factor. How come he's not in the County minor squad?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone