Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone11234

Brother of the man who abandoned the game I believe

ClubScene13

Quote from: WT4E on April 17, 2023, 01:08:14 PM
Quote from: ClubScene13 on April 17, 2023, 09:05:25 AM
Quote from: clubman21 on April 13, 2023, 03:05:37 PM
Quote from: WT4E on April 13, 2023, 12:18:09 PM
When will the intermediate revised fixtures be made available?
Is there confirmation that this will be the case?

I thought you were blowing out of your hole Wolfe Tone but hearing now this actually is gathering a bit of momentum. It's a strange one all right, I don't think Clonoe have anyone up with the county board, must of been an oversight. How many county men is there in intermediate? x7 from x5 clubs no?

I rarely blow out my hole.

It makes 100% sense - it sounds to me like an error - they can blame a system if they don't want to own the mistake but get it sorted quickly before they harden the position and some club decides to challenge it up the chain and hold up the league.

Believe you've got your wish KWT this has now been altered

Onthe40

First youth title of the season to Na Doiri Oga (Derrytresk-Derrylaughan) at U20.
A successful amalgamation already.
Sounded like a clinking game going by teamtalk report.

clarshack

Quote from: Onthe40 on May 04, 2023, 09:22:26 AM
First youth title of the season to Na Doiri Oga (Derrytresk-Derrylaughan) at U20.

There's a couple of Stewartstown players involved with that panel also.

square_ball

Did it take place on Kildress training pitch?

sensethetone

Quote from: square_ball on May 04, 2023, 11:20:08 AM

Did it take place on Kildress training pitch?

Yes it did.

Frank_The_Tank

The updates to tyronegaa.ie are a bit shambolic - its terrible to navigate - especially on a mobile device.  And cant seem to find a Division 3 Reserve League Table anywhere on it.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

clarshack

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on May 09, 2023, 10:39:24 AM
The updates to tyronegaa.ie are a bit shambolic - its terrible to navigate - especially on a mobile device.  And cant seem to find a Division 3 Reserve League Table anywhere on it.

agreed it can be hard to navigate but it can be found if you scroll through the dropdown under 'Fix & Res'. It's the first competition listed under 'Junior Club Football'.

Sonny Joe

Found it difficult as well. Hopefully it will be improved
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

ClubScene13

Was thinking this too. You nearly need to click into each individual competition to get accurate fixtures for the next week or two, the main fixtures and results page itself is missing a lot of games

square_ball

Yeah agreed its not the best. The front page for fixtures missed out a lot of fixtures coming up this week for example. Hopefully it will improve. Seemed fine over the last few seasons so not sure why there was a change.

ClubScene13

New PRO in charge of the website I'd imagine.
Though I would be willing to cut him some slack, there has been some good stuff. The ACL promotion at Garvaghy was a nice touch and the document released for league fixtures was brilliant. I reckon he will do a fine job.

square_ball

To be fair I think it was changed in the day or 2 after the AGM so I'd say the change was in the pipeline for a while so definitely not blaming Rory. Maybe it is just teething problems being relatively early in the year and once the senior leagues kicked off it will run more smoothly.

ACL promotion looked superb and few other bits and pieces produced for social media have been top drawer as well.

LeoMc

The same bugs were there last year. A lot seemed to be down to consistency between how competitions were named, e.g u14, under 14, under 14's, etc

clarshack

does anyone here have up to date Minor grades?