Fat boy Nolan had lie in yesterday morning.

Started by thebigfella, January 22, 2010, 01:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

He's not fat. He just doest take enough sh1tes.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

AZOffaly

Jaysus. How big is that lad? He's going on about doing 6 miles (That's 6, not 26) in 8 weeks time and he's pushing himself really hard. I'm as unfit as I've ever been, weigh 14 stone at 6' 1'', and would have no issues running 6 miles next week. It might take me 2 hours to do it mind :D

Premier Emperor

Puckoon

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 22, 2010, 02:58:05 PM
Jaysus. How big is that lad? He's going on about doing 6 miles (That's 6, not 26) in 8 weeks time and he's pushing himself really hard. I'm as unfit as I've ever been, weigh 14 stone at 6' 1'', and would have no issues running 6 miles next week. It might take me 2 hours to do it mind :D

Yer arse. You'd probably be finished just in time for the sabbath.

pintsofguinness

az if you'd have no issues running 6 mile next week you must be fairly fit!

however...
Quote"I trained for an hour on Tuesday and haven't recovered yet. It nearly killed me, but I've promised to do six miles for Sport Relief in just eight weeks' time and that means I have got to push myself very hard.

If he trained for a hour on tuesday and still hasn't recovered by friday he's got a lot of work to do!   
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stew

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 22, 2010, 07:37:11 PM
az if you'd have no issues running 6 mile next week you must be fairly fit!

however...
Quote"I trained for an hour on Tuesday and haven't recovered yet. It nearly killed me, but I've promised to do six miles for Sport Relief in just eight weeks' time and that means I have got to push myself very hard.

If he trained for a hour on tuesday and still hasn't recovered by friday he's got a lot of work to do!

No shit.

If he is as unliked in life as he is in here how come his show is so popular?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Nally Stand

Orior i'd respectfully disagree. Every time he opens his mouth the shite flows from him.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Agent Orange

Quote from: Orior on January 22, 2010, 02:16:35 PM

Anyone watching Nolan at the minute?

lawnseed

Quote from: Agent Orange on April 05, 2011, 10:58:55 PM
Quote from: Orior on January 22, 2010, 02:16:35 PM

Anyone watching Nolan at the minute?
yes what would he talk about if he was thin although he shankill butchers show was good
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Agent Orange

he just tore a yummy mummy a new arse because she wanted a ban on fast food advertising.

Nolan claims to have lost 5 stone and then gained 6.

lawnseed

Quote from: Agent Orange on April 05, 2011, 11:10:14 PM
he just tore a yummy mummy a new arse because she wanted a ban on fast food advertising.

Nolan claims to have lost 5 stone and then gained 6.
this shows like 'cant cook wont cook' for cannibals :D
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bloodybreakball

lawnseed what was nolan's show about the shankill butcher's like? listened to a wee bit of yesterdays show and i thought it wasnt too far off secterianism some of it, there was a woman giving out abt republicans taking the queens head in their brew payments. it kind of made me wonder how a bbc programme could be allowed to be so biased, people dont have any choice who they pay their taxes too. i usually couldnt listen to nolan at all