Tyrone by 1-3
Tyrone by 4+
Kerry by 1-3
Kerry by 4+

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

This match is now a double header in Croke Park. The U20 All-Ireland final Roscommon/Down v Offaly on at 1pm
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

yellowcard

Quote from: Blowitupref on August 04, 2021, 05:14:33 PM
This match is now a double header in Croke Park. The U20 All-Ireland final Roscommon/Down v Offaly on at 1pm

Sensible decision, more exposure for the U-20 competition which has seen some great games in recent weeks. Kerry fans will not travel for the semi final anyway, they will be saving themselves for the final so there should be no major issue getting tickets.

skeog

Bit steep 50 euro for u/20 game suppose the counties involved wont mind.

Whishtup

Some winebaggin about Kerry here.  A lough of games ago we were talking about a weak Kerry defence and how they had slipped back from last year. Not tested, over-rated and as for them oul tattoos...A weakened Tyrone side, not firing on all cylinders got past a tough Monaghan side. Plenty of weaknesses in this Kerry team. Dublin are the team to bate.

From the Bunker

Quote from: yellowcard on August 04, 2021, 05:37:56 PM
Kerry fans will not travel for the semi final anyway, they will be saving themselves for the final so there should be no major issue getting tickets.

I don't know, if there is one thing that Kerry people like beating other than Dublin, it's Tyrone!

Blowitupref

33,848 was the attendance for the last Tyrone v Kerry All-Ireland semi final in 2019.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

RedHand88

IF the game is postponed could this affect the date for the final?

yellowcard

Very bad luck and timing for Tyrone to suffer a major Covid outbreak. Was always likely to happen some county at some point the only surprise is that it took so long and before such a high profile game. Even if they get a week postponement which now looks likely, they will have had a huge disruption in terms of preparation.

APM

Never mind the disruption, would be surprised if it doesn't impact the team's performance also. Some will have no symptoms, some will have symptoms and bounce back very quickly, others will be exhausted for a week or two after it. 

JoG2

Quote from: APM on August 07, 2021, 12:23:30 PM
Never mind the disruption, would be surprised if it doesn't impact the team's performance also. Some will have no symptoms, some will have symptoms and bounce back very quickly, others will be exhausted for a week or two after it.

Yes, big problem alright. I know a few players and it took them a few weeks to get the lungs near right.

APM

Quote from: JoG2 on August 07, 2021, 12:45:48 PM
Yes, big problem alright. I know a few players and it took them a few weeks to get the lungs near right.

It was interesting to hear the response of certain people when the Armagh goalkeeper was ruled out with it.  They were along the lines of, why on earth did he get tested and he could have played away.  The assumption seemed to be that because these guys are young and extremely physically fit, there would be no implications on their physical ability to play football.  I'd say that's far from the case!

JoG2

Quote from: APM on August 07, 2021, 12:58:45 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on August 07, 2021, 12:45:48 PM

It was interesting to hear the response of certain people when the Armagh goalkeeper was ruled out with it.  They were along the lines of, why on earth did he get tested and he could have played away.  The assumption seemed to be that because these guys are young and extremely physically fit, there would be no implications on their physical ability to play football.  I'd say that's far from the case!

1 of the guys I know who was hit with it is an absolute machine. As fit a man as I know. For a few weeks after the all clear was really struggling APM