Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 239090 times)

Boycey

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #2040 on: February 04, 2021, 01:41:34 PM »
Who's ur provider, nosiness has me in a good few telegram support groups maybe I can help.

bigarsedkeeper

• View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: March 03, 2021, 02:41:33 PM »
I haven't used any IPTV deals before - where do I go to get started? I had a provider contact through facebook but he's not on it anymore. I'm in the Newry area. Preferably use a firestick if possible. I had tried to set another one up before but the trial wouldn't work so I didn't go ahead with it. I had cancelled sky years ago when kids were small and I couldn't get watching the football, now they're looking to watch it too.

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: March 03, 2021, 06:37:34 PM »
I haven't used any IPTV deals before - where do I go to get started? I had a provider contact through facebook but he's not on it anymore. I'm in the Newry area. Preferably use a firestick if possible. I had tried to set another one up before but the trial wouldn't work so I didn't go ahead with it. I had cancelled sky years ago when kids were small and I couldn't get watching the football, now they're looking to watch it too.
This iptv service has a web site  https://securestreamott.com/ and it works, you'll need to use a vpn You'll get a link to video  on how to set it up on firestick, also a M3U url which you can set up on your phone, laptop etc.  Instead of a free trial start with a month sub, it's chump change. Then you can take your time to set it up and see if if you can live with it.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 08:52:18 PM by Main Street »

bigarsedkeeper

• View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: March 04, 2021, 03:01:43 PM »
This iptv service has a web site and it works, you'll need to use a vpn You'll get a link to video  on how to set it up on firestick, also a M3U url which you can set up on your phone, laptop etc.  Instead of a free trial start with a month sub, it's chump change. Then you can take your time to set it up and see if if you can live with it.
Thanks for that. The one I looked at previously was a year up front so wanted the trial first. And it didn't work.

FermGael

• View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 11, 2021, 03:10:30 PM »
Any recommendations for a box ?
The old one has finally packed in
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Dar31

• View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: April 11, 2021, 04:20:24 PM »
Depends on what you want it for . I think the formuler boxes are excellent .

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 11, 2021, 05:29:32 PM »
Depends on what you want it for . I think the formuler boxes are excellent .

Formuler or nvidea shield

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 11, 2021, 06:38:01 PM »

We've done this before several times and Itchys is right Formuler and nVidia Shield are vastly superior boxes BUT if all you're gonna do is stream IPTV and the like a Firestick can't be beaten for cost, portability and performance...

I have a Shield and a Stick by the way

laoislad

• View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 11, 2021, 06:48:30 PM »
Tinder?
I loves me county

Tony Baloney

• View Profile