Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

Are the Danes all fully vaccinated? Looked like a full stadium there tonight.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Cunny Funt

Quote from: highorlow on June 21, 2021, 10:41:21 PM
Are the Danes all fully vaccinated? Looked like a full stadium there tonight.

Would be tested or vaccinated. Looked full but apparently 25,000 of the 38,000 capacity was in attendance.

sid waddell

Quote from: laoislad on June 21, 2021, 09:46:42 PM
Amazing how Denmark can beat Russia with Russia being such a bigger landmass and all that 😂
Russia has 144 million people

Pound for pound they're easily the most under achieving football nation

Ukraine carried them when it was the USSR

seafoid

Quote from: sid waddell on June 21, 2021, 11:20:14 PM
Amazing how Denmark can beat Russia with Russia being such a bigger landmass and all that 😂

China, India and Indonesia are also crap.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

nrico2006

Quote from: BennyCake on June 21, 2021, 08:17:49 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on June 21, 2021, 06:17:58 PM
Mount and Chilwell out now too. Self isolating after hugging Billy Gilmour at full time.
Maybe this will put a stop to the hugging, hi-5ing, handshakes footballers have been doing.

Surely most of the Scotland and England players were a close contact of Gilmour during the 90 minutes on the pitch?

This doesnt make sense, surely his team mates are around him more than Mount and Chilwell were, plus in the 90 minutes he was on the pitch I'm sure he was in close contact with a lot of English players. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

johnnycool

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 22, 2021, 09:27:41 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on June 21, 2021, 08:17:49 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on June 21, 2021, 06:17:58 PM
Mount and Chilwell out now too. Self isolating after hugging Billy Gilmour at full time.
Maybe this will put a stop to the hugging, hi-5ing, handshakes footballers have been doing.

Surely most of the Scotland and England players were a close contact of Gilmour during the 90 minutes on the pitch?

This doesnt make sense, surely his team mates are around him more than Mount and Chilwell were, plus in the 90 minutes he was on the pitch I'm sure he was in close contact with a lot of English players.

A bit like the Clare hurlers pinged for "marking" a Wexford lad who tested positive but not one Wexford player getting pinged.

WRT Gilmore and the two Chelsea lads, it seems their conversations continued down the tunnel and that moved from occasional contact on the field to close contact, but still, the lad shared a changing room, bus and hotel with all the other Scots yet they're all ok.

It doesn't add up.

Bet Southgate was hoping Kane was pinged and that would have given the spineless wonder a reason to drop him.

lurganblue

Such an improvement there has been in big Lukaku.  I don't watch the Italian football really so I was so surprised to see how good his touch and holdup play has become.

sid waddell

Quote from: seafoid on June 22, 2021, 08:04:24 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on June 21, 2021, 11:20:14 PM

China, India and Indonesia are also crap.
They aren't traditional football nations

Russia is supposed to be one

BennyCake

Not sure if Scotland will get the win they need, but I think they'll get a draw. So Scotland and Croatia will go out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on June 22, 2021, 11:58:01 AM
Not sure if Scotland will get the win they need, but I think they'll get a draw. So Scotland and Croatia will go out.

Scotland can't score for whatever reasons, Croatia ain't that bad but struggling to score also but they are 11/8, Scotland are the worst in that group.

England are the team I'd say will draw tonight, or for as long as they are playing Kane, he's only playing shit cause I backed him to be top scorer lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I think Croatia will maybe beat them. They can't score because their striker is pretty poor.

lurganblue

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 22, 2021, 01:12:39 PM
I think Croatia will maybe beat them. They can't score because their striker is pretty poor.

Croatia, like Scotland are lacking up front.  Croatia strong in midfield though so loss of Gilmour will be felt by Scotland.

imtommygunn

Yeah that seems to be being downplayed. Scotland strong at back and he helped. I am not convinced they'll get something out of this. I hope they do but can't see it.

rodney trotter

Scotland haven't really had a good striker since Ally McCoist.
Che Adams declared for Scotland before the tournament and is useful but but not much else. The other striker  Lyndon Dykes of QPR is very average

imtommygunn

Big Dunc lol. Yeah Dykes very average. They're about Ireland's level up front but defense a good bit stronger.