Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPatsAbu

Usyk could beat 2 Joshuas

gallsman

AJ completely found out again, like so many of us have long predicted.. Usyk is phenomenal. Lomachenko but 220 lbs. His head movement is insane.

StPatsAbu

Quote from: gallsman on September 25, 2021, 11:45:15 PM
AJ completely found out again, like so many of us have long predicted.. Usyk is phenomenal. Lomachenko but 220 lbs. His head movement is insane.

Yep.  AJ a housewifes favourite but a bag of pish at the end of it

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on September 25, 2021, 11:45:15 PM
Everyone but the British media could see he was a big athlete but not a boxer and would get found out eventually.

nrico2006

I expected Usyk to win if he could fight at the pace that he did at CW, but was unsure if he could do that given his 2 performances at HW thus far and the fact that he was heavier again for this fight, I was worried that either his speed or endurance weren't at the same level they were at CW but he showed they were tonight.

Joshua is still a top 3/4 HW which maybe shows he isn't as bad as being spouted here. If we had a man anywhere near his level we would be doing OK and the Irish media/housewives would be lauding him too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

StPatsAbu

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 26, 2021, 01:15:56 AM
I expected Usyk to win if he could fight at the pace that he did at CW, but was unsure if he could do that given his 2 performances at HW thus far and the fact that he was heavier again for this fight, I was worried that either his speed or endurance weren't at the same level they were at CW but he showed they were tonight.

Joshua is still a top 3/4 HW which maybe shows he isn't as bad as being spouted here. If we had a man anywhere near his level we would be doing OK and the Irish media/housewives would be lauding him too.

???

JoG2

Quote from: StPatsAbu on September 25, 2021, 11:30:29 PM
Usyk could beat 2 Joshuas

You were seeing 3 Joshua's most of that fight I'd say

bennydorano

I was looking to quote someone there who predicted a Usyk win. Couldn't find one among the hindsight.

Main Street

Michael Conlon's QF Olympic match officially declared a fix.

Michael "it's not news to me but it's good news"

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/58747880

Walter Cronc

Apologies if wrong thread but any links to cage warriors tonight?

Rich Ricci

Quote from: Walter Cronc on October 01, 2021, 10:09:30 PM
Apologies if wrong thread but any links to cage warriors tonight?

Bellator is streaming on the iplayer, not sure if that's what you're after

Walter Cronc

Nah its cage warriors I'm after. Cheers RR.

toby47

Quote from: Walter Cronc on October 01, 2021, 10:19:27 PM
Nah its cage warriors I'm after. Cheers RR.

Some win for Hughes

Milltown Row2

Just about to watch Clubber Lang take on Rocky in the rematch! "I pitty fool" "you're prediction" "pain"
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba