Backpacking in Australia

Started by laceer, September 07, 2007, 02:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laceer

I'm heading to australia in 6 weeks and have started thinking about what to pack.I plan on doing quite a bit of travelling round,maybe stopping off for a month or two wherever takes my fancy.Has anyone done something similar that could give me any tips on what to take and what not to take?I'll just be taking one backpack and would like it to be as light as possible!

The Real Laoislad

Don't take any clothes that are expensive as from my experience you won't come home with any of the clothes you went with.
Your going just as the Ozzie summer is starting so plently of t-shirts and shorts...and loads of Sudacream ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

laceer

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 07, 2007, 02:04:27 PM
Don't take any clothes that are expensive as from my experience you won't come home with any of the clothes you went with.
Your going just as the Ozzie summer is starting so plently of t-shirts and shorts...and loads of Sudacream ;)

afraid to ask  ;D

Main Street

If a guy named Ivan stops to give you a lift, give it a second thought.

The Subbie

It depends Laceer , if your stoping off in Thailand for a week or two on your way out all i would bring would be the clothes on your back , a change of jocks , wash bag , few bits and pieces of medication and that would be it , buy everything in Thailand.

If your not going to Thailand , f**k knows, pleanty of sudacream ???