Tyrone vs Armagh - 3rd June 7pm - Healy Park, Omagh.

Started by samuel maguire, May 31, 2023, 10:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick Tamlin

Finally. At last. An official sends o Neill off for something he's been getting away with for years. Petulant and irresponsible when his team needs him most. Typical.

tonto1888

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 03, 2023, 07:33:27 PM
That lad got a discipline issue, no need for that stupidity and shithousery. He spends too much time in aggro with players,it was the same in the Ulster final where I thought he was lucky not pick up 2 yellow. Armagh starting to lose the rag. The manager the problem not addressing them macho issues.

Hard to disagree with that

twohands!!!

Given how poor Armagh have been and how much of the ball and game they have had Tyrone will surely be disappointed to be only up by four.

Blowitupref

Half time Tyrone 0-8 Armagh 0-4.   Really foolish by Rian O'Neil, hard to see any where back for Armagh in this game now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

bennydorano

I see we have ended up adopting my plan not ro try a leg and just wait for the preliminary QF, smart.

Armaghtothebone

What was ONeill sent of for?

O'Shea on commentary can't work it out.

Everything we do is done at snails pace

Wildweasel74

The right manager would sort out O'Neill, great footballer but one of the great liabilities on a football field. McGeeney endorsement of never backing down, one in all in, an over physical approach, the reason this Armagh Team will win nothing.

CK_Redhand

Oshea looking up the rule book to see what subcategory infraction the foul falls under. Lol he dropped his knees on a man's face

tonto1888

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2023, 07:41:55 PM

Put his knee on one of their players heads. Couldn't see who.

5times5times

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2023, 07:41:55 PM

Pressing down on lads neck/head with his knee. It's a red.

A tr**p act which suits him well it seems.

An Watcher

Endangering an opponent is what he was sent off for

Wildweasel74

You can't put u full weight down on a lads neck/ head, that shit a red in Rugby which is the most physical of games.

Armaghtothebone

Quote from: CK_Redhand on June 03, 2023, 07:42:55 PM
Oshea looking up the rule book to see what subcategory infraction the foul falls under. Lol he dropped his knees on a man's face

No drop from what I saw.
If they show a drop fine but I've yet to see it..

tonto1888

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Armaghtothebone on June 03, 2023, 07:49:47 PM
Quote from: CK_Redhand on June 03, 2023, 07:42:55 PM

No drop from what I saw.
If they show a drop fine but I've yet to see it..

He was caught, dropping his full weight through his knee.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...