All Ireland club football championships 2023/24

Started by Blowitupref, January 06, 2023, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Sorry meant the Galbally v Rathmore county team rankings,

Armagh18

What was Clifford first yellow for? Second was justified he knew what he was at obviously.

Seamus

Quote from: Seamus on January 15, 2023, 03:43:41 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 15, 2023, 03:40:09 PM
So what we got here, 8th team in Kerry v 17th in Tyrone?

Going by league, 37th, by championship 21st

Sorry, you probably meant Rathmore, 8th or 9th with probably 6 or 7 more teams in intermediate of the same standard. No hope of winning Kerry senior
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Gael85 on January 15, 2023, 03:43:57 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 15, 2023, 02:32:57 PM
Jez, How is that not a card of any type?

Fossa like all kerry teams masters of the tactical fouling seemed to be exempt from cards. Referee didn't book Fossa for 2/3 high tackles. Harps frustration with referee grew as game went on. No excusing them red cards. The lad that elbowed P.Clifford should receive a heavy suspension.

The reality is he prob wont serve any suspension at all. Disciplinary process is a mess
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Wildweasel74

Don't know about tactically fouling, I though Stewartstown was cutting through them easy enough. Only card I question was the yellow for the high tackle. I though it should been red, but under ref guidance any high tackle they deem a yellow, which is stupid, as I seen a no.over the past few years which could be deemed dangerous and as such a red. Not sure what Clifford 2nd card was for,

Wildweasel74

They may have no chance of winning a senior championship but is there not pride in Kerry to be playing on the county championship. - yes I know Murphy won with E Kerry). On Derry maybe only 3/4 have a chance of winning but all 16 teams want to play on a senior championship There be just be about over 40 teams in Derry compared to Kerry's 64.

Wildweasel74

Blowitupref

Goal for Rathmore. Poor goalkeeping 1-3 to 0-3
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Rathmore 1-5 Galbally Pearses 0-4. On course for a both Kerry All-Ireland win this afternoon
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

God14

Quote from: JoG2 on January 15, 2023, 03:43:29 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 15, 2023, 03:32:38 PM
Sure what rules are enforced, Hampsey got of his sending off from last week. Rulebook a mess at the minute.

The Red against Derry? Surely not?

Hampsey served his suspension last night. Tyrone didn't appeal it.

Wildweasel74

You sure, I thought it was appealed, cleared, but did not use him?

Armagh18

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 15, 2023, 03:49:44 PM
Don't know about tactically fouling, I though Stewartstown was cutting through them easy enough. Only card I question was the yellow for the high tackle. I though it should been red, but under ref guidance any high tackle they deem a yellow, which is stupid, as I seen a no.over the past few years which could be deemed dangerous and as such a red. Not sure what Clifford 2nd card was for,
cliffords second was for taking out your man trying to break forward. What was first for?

Wildweasel74

Kerry got that Ryan lad in the wrong position.

Milltown Row2

Only seen second half of the first game, no3 for stewartstown probably gets away with that on a Wednesday night in a league game, he has serious amount of eyes on him. Some stupidity when reasonably in the game. Did see what the black card was for, I've no idea why they took off 13 and the two clampits that came on didn't touch leather and one got sent off for the worst elbow you'll see!!

What happens at the end is embarrassing for all that got involved, David Clifford's was easy yellow, Paudi' hand on face pulls it back soft but ref, seen by linesman, think the others were second yellows I didn't see them

The cloth line tackle was a 50/50 call, seen them given as a red or yellow

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea