6 County Assembly Elections - 5th May 2022

Started by Snapchap, February 23, 2022, 10:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 05, 2022, 11:04:47 PM
Quote from: pbat on May 05, 2022, 10:10:50 PM
General commentary from the likes of Sam Mc Bride the last few weeks was that a low turnout would show that unionists stayed at home and be a disaster for the DUP - hope there is something till it.
Yeah that would be my take on it

I'd think (hope) so too. In the not too distant past a low vote would have meant the middle ground voter has given up caring. I'm thinking that can't be the case now, not with the DUP primed for toppling.

WT4E

Milltown Row2

If I hear protocol again I'll self combust !

What is their biggest fear of the protocol?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

do hardcore and dissident republicans not recognise stormont

thewobbler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 05, 2022, 11:17:07 PM
If I hear protocol again I'll self combust !

What is their biggest fear of the protocol?

That it might be resolved amicably and then they might have a few weeks of life with nothing to channel their ire towards.

Eire90

are we just going to get months and months of talks after this and free meals for like of donaldon and o neill and nolan and crawley going on about it for months.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Mad if Derry the biggest remain vote vote in PBP

armaghniac

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on May 05, 2022, 11:48:46 PM

Especially given their pro Putin stance,
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

red hander

red hander

Quote from: armaghniac on May 06, 2022, 12:18:44 AM

Yeah, like Ukrainian Azov Brigade Nazis aren't utter scum who killed 14000 Russians in Donbas before Putin decided to act, like Nato hasn't been impinging on Russian territory for the last few years in region, like Zelensky hasnt banned any democratic opposition over last few years. If you believe wests narrative about what's going on, you are a balloon. Only a few months ago they left Afghanistan in utter disgrace, having spent billions to replace the Taliban with the Taliban, and thousands have died. WISE THE f**k UP. The Russians might be bastards, but they're not the only ones.

Eire90

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: red hander on May 06, 2022, 03:09:45 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on May 06, 2022, 12:18:44 AM

Yeah, like Ukrainian Azov Brigade Nazis aren't utter scum who killed 14000 Russians in Donbas before Putin decided to act, like Nato hasn't been impinging on Russian territory for the last few years in region, like Zelensky hasnt banned any democratic opposition over last few years. If you believe wests narrative about what's going on, you are a balloon. Only a few months ago they left Afghanistan in utter disgrace, having spent billions to replace the Taliban with the Taliban, and thousands have died. WISE THE f**k UP. The Russians might be bastards, but they're not the only ones.

Pretty sure Putin and Russia were up to their necks in it in Donbass long before you think they decided to act just like their little green men have been up to tricks all over the place. Plus it's only one country I know of on their state broadcaster that thinks it would be funny to drop a nuke on Ireland 'to get at ENgland'

Armagh18

RedHand88

Rostrevor, a traditional SDLP stronghold, is tallying 3 to 1 for SF.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 06, 2022, 09:05:27 AM
Rostrevor, a traditional SDLP stronghold, is tallying 3 to 1 for SF.

Where are you getting this info?

Edit: I thought counting started at 9.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.