AIF 2021 -- Maigh Eo vs Tír Eoghain

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, August 28, 2021, 06:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Didn't think. I see Loftus 2nd Half, Ruane needs to be playing Midfield.

imtommygunn

Honestly if Mayo are to win this O'Shea needs subbed.

BennyCake

Wildweasel74

I say there about 5 or 6 Mayo men in front of him I sub. Awful miss by Conroy there.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 11, 2021, 06:03:13 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on September 11, 2021, 05:57:02 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 11, 2021, 05:47:05 PM
Quote from: tyrone08 on September 11, 2021, 05:45:03 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 11, 2021, 05:42:37 PM
That's a penalty
About 2 foot outside

Two foot?  I suppose it depends on which foul he blew for
Doesn't matter. It's one continuous foul, not one foul or the other. The contact carried on into the box. You blow for the latest contact/give advantage and give the foul from the position most advantageous to the attacking team. You should know that surely

Eh? I didn't hear at which point he blew so I'm not sure what you're talking about, if he didn't blow for the first contact but blew for the second then looking at it in slow motion it looked inside, he didn't give advantage as he'd have had his hand up, I never seen him call advantage
Fair enough, no issue. It's on the edge of the box and happened so quickly so he prob subconsciously play advantage without putting the hand up and let the tackle/contact come to its conclusion. Probably was a pen

Itchy

Schkite

Lol did Burns think he was actually going to get away with that

Itchy

Schkite

Wildweasel74

Very disjointed match, Mayo making some very poor decisions. Number of players in both teams playing poorly, some awful decision making. How come Mayo no left footed free taker.?

GiveItToTheShooters

Is touching the ball on the ground in your own box not a 14 yard free, cos it's a technical foul?

Ed Ricketts

Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

Blowitupref

Bad miss on that for O'Donoghue. Still 10-8 with 44 minutes played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

screenexile

Should have been a black card for Tyrone there too!

Hound

Keeper well off his line, grounds for a retake?

Close to square ball for the penalty, but I think DOC timed it well