Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Good start for the bet so far
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Milltown Row2

f**k that for a game of darts!

Milltown Row2

West Ham go above Liverpool! City the big winners this weekend

Captain Obvious

A good start to the season for David Moyes and West Ham. Both Manchester clubs dumped out of the cup and today hand Liverpool their first defeat of the season and leapfrog them in the table.

quit yo jibbajabba

6 teams have a positive goal difference

Youre welcome

quit yo jibbajabba

Anyone else get annoyed at the channel jumpin with all the pundits. Used to be yer man was bbc other man was itv now its a free for all.

Or am i just a grumpy old man

ONeill

Looks like they're stuck for options.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

imtommygunn

Robbie Savage is director of football for Macclesfield town?? What does he know about football?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 08, 2021, 08:46:48 AM
Robbie Savage is director of football for Macclesfield town?? What does he know about football?

Macclesfield FC now, was listening to him and the owner the other day, seems like they have their act together and it's working out well, obviously it could all go tits up

laoislad

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 07, 2021, 11:09:14 PM
Anyone else get annoyed at the channel jumpin with all the pundits. Used to be yer man was bbc other man was itv now its a free for all.

No, I don't listen to any of cnuts anyways, especially Roy Keane and Micah Richards. Two dopes.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 07, 2021, 11:09:14 PM

You're right. It's the same individuals moonlighting across channels.  One minute they're on sky or BT for live matches- next night they're on the BBC highlights show.
That's just, like your opinion man.