China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Gmac on October 27, 2021, 02:46:10 PM
]benny it's just 2 weeks to stop the spread .

you apply the treatment until it works

Make sure you wear a mask entering a restaurant  but drink and eat with it off for 2 hours .

You should sit at a table some distance from other tables while doing that.

Sit on a packed plane for 10 hours but don't allow many go to church even with masks.

A plane is an engineered environment with specified ventilation standards.

QuoteDon't get in your own car on your own and drive past 5km , very dangerous.

The drive is not dangerous, but it reduces the range of people you come into contact with.

QuoteVaccinate your 5 year old because we need to see if it works and find out side effects
Vaccinate your 5 year old so that he does not spread the disease to you or his granny.

Take a booster because the first 2 doses you got in the last 6 months didn't work and be ready for several more boosters of same vaccine

It does work, nothing lasts forever and in this case it is better safe than sorry.

QuoteWe have huge % of population vaccinated but the small % of unvaccinated are to blame for 10 times cases we had when we had no vaccine and if you disagree you're a right wing loon

The unvaccinated are both more likely to spread the disease and are making up more than half of those in ICU, their delinquent actions are clearly a problem.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rudi

Quote from: seafoid on October 27, 2021, 01:48:09 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 26, 2021, 10:43:11 PM
The true face of the extreme right wing "anti-lockdown", anti-vaccine "movement", even though it refuses to show its face.

https://twitter.com/culladgh/status/1450103964876353538
Manipulated gobshites

In fairness they are gobshites. Don't like that culture of harassment & videoing. They remind me of Antifa Bellends.  How are they manipulated though? One could argue that the ones been manipulated, are the healthy under 50's  who will go on to take multiple Covid booster jabs. I said it before the efficacy of these vaccines is poor, science must to better.

JoG2

Quote from: BennyCake on October 27, 2021, 02:14:52 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on October 27, 2021, 01:46:43 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 27, 2021, 01:33:21 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on October 27, 2021, 01:00:01 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 27, 2021, 12:27:59 PM
Get a grip. If that was people confronting a politician for attending the NI centenary service,  collusion, women's rights etc, you'd be applauding them for confronting them head on. It's because it doesn't fit with your agenda, that you're calling for them to be arrested.

Get a grip? This is acceptable in your world Benny? This type of behaviour is disgusting and will escalate unless dealt with.

Yes it probably will escalate. And it's not difficult to know why. People have had enough, enough of  being lied to, draconian measures that make absolutely no sense, the population screwed over, economy and livelihoods deliberately ruined by inept, spineless politicians.

This is a testing time for pretty much everyone, no question, however the vast majority will continue to try and do all we can ie be civil in a mostly civilised world. We can't however control what yourself and the lunatic fringe do (both physically and verbally) now or when things escalate ... The authorities can however.

PS: You do some shifting of the goalposts

I noticed your language there. We = vaccinated = adhering to all guidelines = the good guys, as opposed to: them = unvaccinated = adhering to no guidelines = those with an alternate opinion/question things = the bad guys.

"Try and do all we can" - Well that Clearly isn't happening. Thousands are ignoring all health advice, and that includes jabbed, unjabbed and everything in between. So don't insult me with it's clearly all the unvaccinated peoples fault that we're still in this mess. You're clearly falling for the mainstream media's narrative.

We rather than I, that's the difference Benny.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Rudi on October 27, 2021, 03:08:20 PM
The true face of the extreme right wing "anti-lockdown", anti-vaccine "movement", even though it refuses to show its face.

Manipulated gobshites

In fairness they are gobshites. Don't like that culture of harassment & videoing. They remind me of Antifa Bellends.  How are they manipulated though? One could argue that the ones been manipulated, are the healthy under 50's  who will go on to take multiple Covid booster jabs. I said it before the efficacy of these vaccines is poor, science must to better.

I'll be honest - there's a few people I know of and I know they have issues with their mental health and they are starting to buy into a lot of the anti vax nonsense. Now some people may have genuine concerns on the vaccine and that is fine but it is the batshit crazy they are out to control you and to get you and this has been the plan all along. I'll tell you what - based on some stuff I hear sometimes I wish my company could get the project manager who conspired to manage the whole pandemic.

* Just to be clear the pandemic has been a big struggle for lots of people but for me there are some people who have really struggled on a mental health level and are completely scundered with it. I believe there are "anti vax propagandists" who are trying to tap into this. That really concerns me. The people who are doing the harassing here will mainly be people who have been sucked into it not the people who are "driving" it.

I empathise with people who are struggling and who don't buy into the vaccine etc I genuinely do. I don't empathise with the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists.

JoG2

Quote from: Last Man on October 27, 2021, 02:55:38 PM
Reasoned debate is no longer a thing. "If you don't share all my beliefs you are my enemy and a personal threat to me and society at large".  The natural product of censorship and cancel culture is that we become increasingly tribal and poor humans who lack emotional intelligence(on both sides) may get on like this. Not exactly shocking.

Last man, pre Covid times would you have been able to have any reasoned debate with an Anti-Vaxer? Those who refused to give their children a multitude of vaccines? No you wouldn't. They were seen as lunatics ,  and I'm sure that's how most if not all the new recruits to the anti-vax brigade viewed them. There's a few anti-vaxers on here, any of them willing to share their views on anti-vaxers pre Covid?

IMO I don't see any difference now. You either trust the medical experts or you don't.

Rudi

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 27, 2021, 03:25:20 PM

Manipulated gobshites

I'll be honest - there's a few people I know of and I know they have issues with their mental health and they are starting to buy into a lot of the anti vax nonsense. Now some people may have genuine concerns on the vaccine and that is fine but it is the batshit crazy they are out to control you and to get you and this has been the plan all along. I'll tell you what - based on some stuff I hear sometimes I wish my company could get the project manager who conspired to manage the whole pandemic.

* Just to be clear the pandemic has been a big struggle for lots of people but for me there are some people who have really struggled on a mental health level and are completely scundered with it. I believe there are "anti vax propagandists" who are trying to tap into this. That really concerns me. The people who are doing the harassing here will mainly be people who have been sucked into it not the people who are "driving" it.

I empathise with people who are struggling and who don't buy into the vaccine etc I genuinely do. I don't empathise with the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists.

I agree with most of what you said above & they are people (very well educated (whose opinions deserve respect) who have genuine concerns over a new vaccine) however one could argue its a conspiracy theory to suggest anti vax people are targeting vulnerable people to ascend their agenda.
You should have no issues with people who have reasoned medical concerns about taking the vaccine. Gob da's who lifted a dying man (who could have been saved)  out of a hospital in LUH on the other hand need a hammering. The no vaccine no job agenda are another shower of dangerous yokes.

johnnycool

Quote from: Rudi on October 27, 2021, 03:44:20 PM

Manipulated gobshites

I agree with most of what you said above & they are people (very well educated (whose opinions deserve respect) who have genuine concerns over a new vaccine) however one could argue its a conspiracy theory to suggest anti vax people are targeting vulnerable people to ascend their agenda.
You should have no issues with people who have reasoned medical concerns about taking the vaccine. Gob da's who lifted a dying man (who could have been saved)  out of a hospital in LUH on the other hand need a hammering. The no vaccine no job agenda are another shower of dangerous yokes.

Who are they a danger to?

Don't get me wrong, everyone has a right to decide what goes into their bodies but there's implications with the choices we make.

Rudi

Quote from: johnnycool on October 27, 2021, 03:54:06 PM

Manipulated gobshites

Who are they a danger to?

Don't get me wrong, everyone has a right to decide what goes into their bodies but there's implications with the choices we make.

A danger to society in general terms.

BennyCake

Not everyone who had doubts about vaccines, or questions things are "anti vax nutters". The media just like to peddle this  crap.

It's all to shift the blame from the failures of  government/politicians/vaccines  onto the unvaccinated. They're obviously the ones keeping this all going, and stopping the rest of us from getting back to a leading a normal life.

imtommygunn

Manipulated gobshites

I don't have any issue with people with genuine medical concerns about it. It's the batshit crazy control ones so tbh I agree with you mostly .

The people that are buying into the batshit crazy stuff concerns me and whether or not there are people targeting vulnerable.

When you start reading about  poor guy who's wife died not being emotional enough when interviewed and how the truth was going to come out that week about how she died (this was the woman in Derry who died after having a child) you do start to wonder what the hell is going on. (incidentally no "truth" has come out)

BennyCake

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 27, 2021, 04:18:34 PM

Manipulated gobshites

I don't have any issue with people with genuine medical concerns about it. It's the batshit crazy control ones so tbh I agree with you mostly .

The people that are buying into the batshit crazy stuff concerns me and whether or not there are people targeting vulnerable.

When you start reading about  poor guy who's wife died not being emotional enough when interviewed and how the truth was going to come out that week about how she died (this was the woman in Derry who died after having a child) you do start to wonder what the hell is going on. (incidentally no "truth" has come out)

I'm interested to know an example  where someone might have genuine medical concerns about it, and  an example of what these so-called batshit crazy stuff might be?

dublin7

Like yourself Benny I find it hard to believe people could still have genuine medical concerns given the millions of vaccines that have now been administered around the world.

In fairness a simple google search will provide numerous "bat shit crazy" anti covid conspiracy nut jobs. Look up anything Gemma O'Doherty and/or John Waters have to say on the subject for example

imtommygunn

Batshit crazy = they're out to control us and this was always going to happen Benny. Simple as that. Also covid is a hoax and doesn't really exist. Hospitals have been empty all along and the numbers are all just made up. All that stuff and there is plenty of it. That is all batshit crazy.

The medical ones are really round risk. I don't buy the long term stuff but I don't see it as crazy either more fear which for me is fine. Every vaccine changes every year and how did any vaccine ever start. I get that some people see the risk of a vaccine higher than the risk of a virus depending on their risk category. There you have some criteria that are not batshit crazy. Some people put people into the selfish category - I personally don't.

thebigfella

Quote from: BennyCake on October 27, 2021, 04:13:02 PM
Not everyone who had doubts about vaccines, or questions things are "anti vax nutters". The media just like to peddle this  crap.

It's all to shift the blame from the failures of  government/politicians/vaccines  onto the unvaccinated. They're obviously the ones keeping this all going, and stopping the rest of us from getting back to a leading a normal life.

Sorry but the global pandemic is stopping us all from getting back to what you consider leading a normal life  ::)

sid waddell

Quote from: BennyCake on October 27, 2021, 02:16:02 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 27, 2021, 01:51:12 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 27, 2021, 01:33:21 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on October 27, 2021, 01:00:01 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 27, 2021, 12:27:59 PM
Get a grip. If that was people confronting a politician for attending the NI centenary service,  collusion, women's rights etc, you'd be applauding them for confronting them head on. It's because it doesn't fit with your agenda, that you're calling for them to be arrested.

Get a grip? This is acceptable in your world Benny? This type of behaviour is disgusting and will escalate unless dealt with.

Yes it probably will escalate. And it's not difficult to know why. People have had enough, enough of  being lied to, draconian measures that make absolutely no sense, the population screwed over, economy and livelihoods deliberately ruined by inept, spineless politicians.
Have you got anything except dumb slogans?

Well, tell me, which part of the above  post is false?
Truth and falsity doesn't even come into it.

Because what you have done is just shout a load of utterly meaningless slogans and buzzwords.

There are no points or debate at all attached to these slogans and buzzwords.

The post is entirely empty of sense or meaning.