Things to do on St Patrick's Day?

Started by Feckitt, February 27, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Hardy

Don't forget Páirc Tailteann. The green grassy banks won't be there much longer.

tintin25

Folks, group of us thinking of getting a night out in Carlingford after the Fermanagh/Armagh game and then Newry the next day for St Paddies.  Would there be many about?  Preferably an oldish crowd i.e. over 30

Best places to head?

gallsman

Quote from: tintin25 on March 07, 2019, 07:34:49 PM
Folks, group of us thinking of getting a night out in Carlingford after the Fermanagh/Armagh game and then Newry the next day for St Paddies.  Would there be many about?  Preferably an oldish crowd i.e. over 30

Best places to head?

Out the A1 in either direction.

Boycey

Best places to head?

Oldish, jaysus I'm well fcuked ..

Carlingford used to be a cracking wee spot, has been ruined in recent years with influx of stags - hens and louts in general  >:(

BennyCake

Best places to head?

Far away from me :D

St Patrick's Day really has become an abomination.

Milltown Row2

You can't beat the club, watch the club finals with a load of Guinness, the woman picking you up hammered, and a nice curry to finish it off!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

playwiththewind1st

Never mind the Club Finals....Agincourt Avenue, breakfast time onwards, is the place to be.