All Ireland final tickets thread

Started by Farrandeelin, August 22, 2016, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Got ticket resolved very quickly this morning, so all is good!

Rois

Quote from: omagh_gael on September 06, 2021, 01:34:46 PM
Got ticket resolved very quickly this morning, so all is good!
Brilliant -how?

Farrandeelin

Mayo clubs receiving extra tickets in the coming days, an extra 500 season ticket holders in a draw.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

StPatsAbu

Can any Armagh people holding 10 year tickets pass them over immediately to their Tyrone neighbours as you know you won't see Croker this decade!  ;D

RedHand88

Quote from: StPatsAbu on September 06, 2021, 11:24:13 PM
Can any Armagh people holding 10 year tickets pass them over immediately to their Tyrone neighbours as you know you won't see Croker this decade!  ;D

They'll be queuing up to give you their tickets after that!  ;D

balladmaker

And if we ever needed reminding as to why everyone outside of Tyrone are supporting Mayo :-)

larryin89

Quote from: balladmaker on September 07, 2021, 09:05:09 AM

And if we ever needed reminding as to why everyone outside of Tyrone are supporting Mayo :-)

Yep that's bad craic and that's why I always prefer Armagh over Tyrone.  Any ticket ?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

naka

Mayo boys have more chance of getting these tickets .
Remember you guys are like millwall ,
No one likes you 😉

Crete Boom

Did Tyrone season ticket holders get any chance to buy a ticket separate to the club draws? I remember there was a big enough amount season ticket holders whenever we played you in the league in Castlebar.

TwoUpTwoDown

Challenging times. 3 fully paid up members including myself at the club. We are very active and both participate and volunteer with teams...not one of us got a ticket. Wife and I would be season ticket holders also but no options to purchase...ah well! Suppose you have to expect it in current times but a real pain in the ar$e nonetheless!

armaghniac

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on September 07, 2021, 10:53:07 AM
Challenging times. 3 fully paid up members including myself at the club. We are very active and both participate and volunteer with teams...not one of us got a ticket. Wife and I would be season ticket holders also but no options to purchase...ah well! Suppose you have to expect it in current times but a real pain in the ar$e nonetheless!

The GAA could have allowed another 20,000 in, but chose not to, as the likes of you is not of much concern in HQ.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

iorras

Whats peoples views on going up without one? I'd say there's very little chance of getting one on the day but I'm asking more about pubs and stuff and watching it up there. Talking to Cork people after the hurling they were saying pubs were rammed full and there were queues outside even when the match was going on, supposed to be table service and all that. Couple of pubs were shut down becuase they let people order at the bar and act like old times. The expectation is that the Guards will be all over it for the football knowing what mad hoors the Mayo and Tyrone gang are for the beer.
Its probably better to just stay at home if no ticket I imagine?

FearAnFhírinne

Quote from: iorras on September 07, 2021, 11:01:02 AM
Whats peoples views on going up without one? I'd say there's very little chance of getting one on the day but I'm asking more about pubs and stuff and watching it up there. Talking to Cork people after the hurling they were saying pubs were rammed full and there were queues outside even when the match was going on, supposed to be table service and all that. Couple of pubs were shut down becuase they let people order at the bar and act like old times. The expectation is that the Guards will be all over it for the football knowing what mad hoors the Mayo and Tyrone gang are for the beer.
Saturday will be a dream for touts. Print the same ticket over and over. Sell the same ticket over and over. It's not like there's any after sales service from those lads.

clarshack

Quote from: FearAnFhírinne on September 07, 2021, 11:20:22 AM
Saturday will be a dream for touts. Print the same ticket over and over. Sell the same ticket over and over. It's not like there's any after sales service from those lads.

The closer it will get to throw-in the more desperate someone without a ticket will become and they'll take a chance on a printout from a stranger. Mind-boggling by the GAA to allow this scenario to happen.

larryin89

Quote from: iorras on September 07, 2021, 11:01:02 AM

I've decided to head the other way , I think it will be better at home rather than Dublin without a ticket . I was planning on chancing picking up a ticket on match day but it's just silly stuff ,more chance of winning the lotto , I know several people for example coming from England to watch the game in a pub in Dublin.  There will be literally thousands looking for a ticket on sat , pointless
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .